Hi, it's me again

by fullofdoubtnow 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

It's wonderful to hear from you again Linda. I hope you get stronger and healthy again. You sure have a lot of people rooting for you. ((((((((((((((((((((Linda & Trevor))))))))))))))))))))

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Yea!!!!! Home is a wonderful place to be! Hope you luxuriously take in each comfy moment! There's nothing like relaxing and wiggling your toes in your own bed! I bet you would look lovely in a scarf! Whenever I see a woman in one, I am in awe of her strength and I feel such respect for her. There is a country song by Randy Travis I've always liked. He say's "Time takes it toll, it makes a young girl's brown hair turn gray. Honey I don't care. I ain't in love with your hair, if it all fell out, I'd love you anyway!" Have you heard it before? Hope it makes you smile! Happy Weekend to you Kitten Whiskers

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hiya doll! Great to hear from you! I agree, the wigs are good for public, but who really cares with those you love? My friends who have gone through chemo got themselves a kick-ass set of head scarves. You deserve some too.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hugs to Linda

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi Linda, it's so great to hear from you!

• Vinny
    Vinny

Have read all of Tervor's updates and been really moved by your experience altogether. Wishing nothing but the very best for the both of you. Good things can happen to good people. Even where you currently are right now. One little request if you don't mind: If you ever feel like getting around to it, I always liked your other mug shot. I am from Hawaii and liked that "shaka" photo. Don't know why, but I often liked to check that one out. It made an impression.

Or, I guess I could live with the current one too. : )

Hang in there!

Get well.

All the best,

Vinny

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Enjoy your time at home, sit back, watch a movie, hopefully it is warm where you are, and you can sit out in the sunshine. Glad to hear from you, we are all concerned for you.

Leslie

• prophecor
    prophecor

Welcome Back.

• juni
    juni

It's so nice to see you posting here Linda! I bet Butch slathered you with love. lol

Talk with you tomorrow hon.

Love, Juni

• penny2
    penny2

Hi Linda, you are sounding chirpy, that's great. Good to hear there was an explanation for you feeling so ill and that's not what it's going to be like the whole time.

penny2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit