Hi, it's me again

by fullofdoubtnow 48 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Im sure the dog is glad to see you too.

He certainly is, he just about licked me to death when I got home, and he has hardly left my side, apart from when Trev took him a walk, since I got back. I'm very pleased to see him as well, I've missed him a lot.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hi Linda i'm really glad you were able to come home for the weekend, nothing like your own house with the man you love! Take care and have a good weekend together. Debbie xx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Linda)))..So nice to see you on the board again..Welcome home!..I agree with Purps..Bald can be very sexy on a woman..My advise..Go with it girl!..Trev will be drooling..LOL!!..My best to you and Trev...OUTLAW

• DJK
    DJK

Put your feet up, watch a good movie and have a nice weekend.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Welcome home, Linda.

You don't have to wear a wig here, that's for sure. We appreciate you just the way you are.

So sorry to hear about your illness and infection! Glad you are doing better.

I just read an article on ways to avoid getting hospital-related infections that you might want to look at before your next go-round there. If you're interested, I'll forward the info to you.

Be well! Hugs and best wishes to you and your family!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((((Linda))))))

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better! Happy belated birthday. Have a nice weekend, enjoying familiar surroundings and your pooch!

BB

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hello sweetheart. Thank you for the PM. I've replied but if there is anything else I can do you only have to ask and as soon as you would like a visit then just let me know. x

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm glad that you got to come home. What caused the infection? Was it the antibiotics and chemo? How low are your white blood cells? I kept wondering if you had enough WBC's to prevent infection? Are they making you wear a mask?

Oh well, nevermind, just enjoy your weekend at home!

• Cellist
    Cellist

I'm glad to see that you were able to make it home for the weekend! I hope it's a wonderful one.

Cellist

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

So nice to *see* you, Linda! I agree with Purps about the chic look - a glamorous wig is great but don't forget to experiment with beautiful scarves and hats too! Oh I love hats and scarves...

So glad you are in good spirits!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit