Hi, it's me again

by fullofdoubtnow 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Welcome back hun, missed ya heaps....so glad you got to come home this weekend, must do you the world of good.

luv ya

es

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Glad to see you are back home ,wish you a speedy recovery.

• bubble
    bubble

Hi Linda, hope you're enjoying your weekend at home. It's a beautiful day today which must be lovely for you. I know the treatment you've been having is vile but I'm sure it's doing the trick.

Lots of love being sent to you and Trev from Marie and Ian. XXX

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks everyone, it was so lovely to be in my own bed again last night. Not that I was uncomfortable in my hospital bed, but there's no bed like your own, is there?

Madame Quixote, thanks for this.

I just read an article on ways to avoid getting hospital-related infections that you might want to look at before your next go-round there. If you're interested, I'll forward the info to you.

The infection was a side effect of my chemo, which I was warned could happen anyway. I hope I don't get it again, but I would appreciate any info.

Linda

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dearest Linda,

Welcome home! So glad that you're feeling better. Please forgive my repeating myself, but I'll never forget your telling me, when new and scared and confused, that I was among friends here at JWD. Through ups and downs here on board, I've remembered your words when wanting to quit. And look! I'm still here! You've certainly had an impact on more people than just little ol' me.......................

Love and best wishes,

CoCo

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nice to hear from you again Linda, there is indeed nothing like sweet home and connecting with the world through the internet. I wish you all the best with the therapy.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Linda glad to have you back missed you love you and take care.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Hello Linda!!! I feel the same wya you do..."There is no place like home"....I am glad you are able to get to go home and it seems it is almost more sanitary, ya know?

I miss you and all your sweet and kind ways!!!

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Hi there Linda,
    Glad you are home for the weekend. Thanks for posting to let us know how you are.
    Hugs and best wishes,
    Love DNC xxxxxx

• juni
    juni

Good afternoon/evening Linda.

I'm sorry if I missed you at Gabbly this morning. I will try again later. The 6 hr. time difference always throws me off.

Take care sweetie. Love you.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit