Hi, it's me again

by fullofdoubtnow 48 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi everyone,

It's really great to be back on here, I've missed you all so much. I'm home for the weekend, and feeling a lot better than I was earlier in the week. I picked up an infection and felt really awful for a day or two, but it's ok now. I'm losing my hair as well, another side effect of the chemo, but I'm getting a wig next week to wear if I go out anywhere. I'm not really bothered about being bald while I'm at home or in the hospital.

Thankyou all so much for all the cards and good wishes, and for the birthday greetings. I wasn't able to celebrate my birthday, but I'm used to that - I never celebrated it while I was a jw anyway. I hope to have a belated celebration when I'm better.

I'm feeling very tired, but being able to come home has lifted my spirits. I was well cared for in hospital, but there's no place like home, and being able to pop in to JWD has cheered me up as well.

love

Linda

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Linda, it's so great to hear from you. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now. Enjoy your weekend, I hope it's sunny where you are.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Welcome back Linda!!

Great to see you again. Im sure the dog is glad to see you too. It's great to be back in your familiar surroundings and home! Look forward to your posts to come!

LRG

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Hi Linda

It is so great to hear from you! I'm so glad you have enough strength to type!

Welcome HOME!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Great to see you back sis!

Nvr

• KW13
    KW13

all the best from karl xx

• misguided
    misguided

Hi Linda...enjoy your weekend at home. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you at this time and hope all goes well with your treatment plan. You are often in my thoughts.

(I'm more of a lurker and not much of a poster.)

Rose

• fifi40
    fifi40

Hi Linda...........hope you get a real glamorous wig to wear.....nice to hear from you and hope you have a good weekend.

Love

Fifi

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

have a great weekend

ps.......the women over here just go bald that have had chemo. get hats and scarves...........looks chickie to me.......sexy

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Glad to hear from you. Warm thoughts coming your way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit