One night stands

by Crumpet 80 Replies latest jw experiences

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I think maybe I just don't really place a high value on sex.

Crumpet, someday, you will make love to someone and it will change forever your view of sex. One night stands keep you from getting what you really want.

I have had more than I want to admit to. I think if you do it safely so that you don't get any sickness physically, you will work out what you really want .....a relationship that satisfies all your needs......mentally, physically, and emotionally.....spiritually as well. You will build blocks little by little building your self esteem and getting to know yourself better. And while you do that you will let those wonderful parts of you be open to someone special and deserving.

Then its like a fine wine.......you will do without the cheap stuff and hold out for the best.

with love,

purps

• zagor
    zagor
    I dont know who said it but I agree - the one thing you will never be on your deathbed thinking is "I wish I hadnt had so much sex".

LMAO, office, time in office not sex, but I bet you knew it, only playing on our poor minds lol

• Mary
    Mary
    potential for disaster...someone with false expectations can lead to psycho behavior from the "injured" party.

Uh-huh.

• Dansk
    Dansk

What happens if you fall head over heels in love with some guy and he feels the same way about you but doesn't know your past........and then he finds out?

You may think that if he really loves you he'll just say it's in the past and forgive you ----------- but not every man is like that. Many men still like their women to be virgins or, at the very least, not to have slept around.

Ian

• BFD
    BFD

Well this sure is a naughty topic to wake up to. The funny thing is when I was much younger I had plenty of one night stands. Then all of a sudden a one nighter turned into 17 years!

Now, I have been single for almost 5 years and I am a slut trapped in the body of a prude. Instant gratification at the expense of my health, not for me. But it doesn't mean I don't think about it!

BFD

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi Crumpet

Don't know why you want to know what we all think, looks like you're pretty happy with the way things turned out and that's all that counts. I've been married too long to even imagine having a one night stand so can't comment on it. Just be yourself and be safe.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I am a slut trapped in the body of a prude.

hilarious, but i do understand

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

No one here is judging you girl. We're just your evil apostate brothers and sisters looking out for you.

Nvr

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I am a slut trapped in the body of a prude.
    hilarious, but i do understand

Oh, believe me purps! Every word of that true. But BFD is a noble slut/prude at that! LMAO!

Nvr

• DJK
    DJK
    But I still want to be hugged, kissed and ravaged occassionally. And I want to hug, kiss and ravage back occassionally.

My definition of passion. I like passion and looking back to the few one nighters from my early years there was no passion. I think it's easier to exert passion with someone you have known and had a good relationship with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit