One night stands

by Crumpet 80 Replies latest jw experiences

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I had one night stands before my jw days. No strings attached sex is great when you don't want any strings attached.

I want to add that my friends have caught some unleaving STD's for lack of protection. Dumb on their parts.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I can only imagine women would have to be nigh on desperate (touch-starved) to entertain most of the men out there eager for a grab at fleeting frivolity.

Totally touch-starved Terry! To be fair I think he would have preferred it if I had agreed to mee t him again but I said he there wouldn't be a second chance, it was now or never. So he chose now. Wisely I think.

Men's souls shrink faster than their pecker after sex, and; their persona becomes all too apparent to their partner as the man's veneer of seductive charm mutates into either a nap or a dash for the door.

He didnt seduce me. I seduced him. I'm afraid I was the one napping in this instance!

TIMBO -NOOOOOOO Not the D Word!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I would like to say that I'm offered them all the time and turn them down.........................just saying, I'd like to be able to say that....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I think most men would turn into chicken$hit and turn it down.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Safety aside I still say no. Once was enough.

MY perspective is that of a woman - it really doesn't apply to men.

For me sex is a really important issue.You know that uncomfortable feeling you get when the eye doctor gets in your face while he looks in your eye? Or the dentist gets in your face to look in your mouth? Even the uncomfortable feeling of a GYN taking a look?

We have to give permission to do their job in having access to our bodies.

Well the one-night stand is the same for me. I have to give another person access to my body and to actually enter it. My body is important to me. What happens to it is important. And I don't want no strangers messing in there regardless of who they are or how good it might feel.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

MY perspective is that of a woman

Keyword highlighted. Crumpet's perspective is also that of a woman.

My perspective is that of a man.

Men are not really all that alike, sexually, and heaven knows women are not all alike sexually.

• new boy
    new boy

Wait a minute here..........Are we not talking about love? First rule of Love "There are no rules"! You can love anyone at anytime, time means nothing.

You can be in Love for 30 years.....30 months...... 30 days and yes even 30 minutes.......The Heart should always rule...........

No......you say.

Your on the Titanic the ship is sinking you have just meet the Love of your life.......one or both of you will be dead in a few hours...............Sorry we can't make Love because you don't have a condom and it would be a "one night stand?"........that may well be the best few minutes of your life.

Love is Love.......no rules please.

Yes, I have had one night stands...........and I was in love......I wasn't on the Titanic.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

MY perspective is that of a woman

Keyword highlighted. Crumpet's perspective is also that of a woman.

But I am not talking about all women. I am talking about a woman - me.

My perspective is that of a man.

Men are not really all that alike, sexually, and heaven knows women are not all alike sexually.

Since I am not a man I won't pretend to speak for any of them on this issue.

As for all women or all men being alike - believe me - I know. No two are the same

• anewme
    anewme

One night stands are fine and fill an immediate need of the lonely body and heart.

Their value is appreciated only until real love comes along and then the comparison is apparent.

The intensity of passion when true love is present is so much stronger and alive and vibrant with a royalty that diminishes and shames its alter/counterfeit.

A man who gives his whole heart and soul along with his body for your pleasuring and covers you with kisses during and afterwards is the man who truly loves.

A great prize in life for a woman is the offer of the hand and the heart, and soul of a good man (who is also a good lover)

Crumpet, your day will come. You are becoming a more loving beautiful soul everyday. All your experiences are making you more wise and insightful, forgiving and merciful.

Enjoy your young men and treasure the moments in your heart. When you are an old old woman you can sit back and look out over the horizon and remember.......(you'll have plenty of memories to keep you happy!!)

Anewme

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    A man who gives his whole heart and soul along with his body for your pleasuring and covers you with kisses during and afterwards is the man who truly loves.

anewme - that is truly beautiful!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit