One night stands

by Crumpet 80 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Good for you freegirl - that sounds promising! I definitely feel better when well oiled and maintained AND being responded to in a warm way! Its lovely!

I think I am going to embark on a period of sexual orienteering and adventure. I am 32 now - its not likely I'll get another opportunity necessarily!

I'd definitely enjoy hanging out with someone who shares my fave interest! You should come to Dallas!

• rassillon
    rassillon

It really depends on if you have enough room, if one side of your bed is up against a wall then one night stand is ok, if your bed in in the middle I think two night stands would look better.

-r

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am ressucitating this thread rather than starting a new one because I might want to use my other one. And I feel out of respect and honesty and openess its only fair that I tell the flip side to this experience because I feel I somewhat glorified the whole thing at the time. And actually some of the warnings and advice people gave, well they were sound.

Since the night in question I have been inundated with phone calls and texts. And ocassionally bumped into this chap. I dont call back. Not even when the texts demand that I be somewhere at a certain time or else. For a while i started to feel very concious that someone was loitering outside my apartment. I even found a decpitated dove/pigeon one morning outside my bedroom window. For a while everything seemed to go quiet and I felt safe again - could stop looking over my shoulder, literally and not feel i had to hide behind closed curtains with the lights off at night. But this morning I got a bit of a scare. Here is how I described it to a friend to save me retyping but with place names removed...

The greek freak I met a few weeks back? Well he has been phoning and phoning and texting and bumping into me in odd places and generally freaking me out. Anyway its been quiet for about 10 days so I was relaxing a bit and thinking he finally got the message. Well NO he was waiting at the bottom of the stairs at ****** station, I pretended not to see him and did what I usually do when I am scared - which is whip out my phone and pretend to be engaged in a fascinating dialogue which of course is just a monologue. I then walked all the way to the very end of the platform 8 coaches almost from the front of the train whereas he would be getting on on the 4th - basically as far away as I could get.

I found a seat in the last carriage and then who did I see looming darkly down the aisles checking left and right. GREEK FREAK. It was like a movie, only scarier. I pretended again not to see him even when he took the seat next to me. I could almost smell him and my heart was booming. he seemed so much bigger than I remember him. I whipped out my precious lifesaving device once again and began to chatter nonsensically littering it with anything I could think of to make him realise I am far too busy to see him anyway. So I chatted about the yacht trip to cowes on my friend's boat this weekend and then going to croatia in august and america in december and I waited til the train started to slow down at the next station and I leapt to my feet at the last second and pressed the door opening button and jumped off the train. My legs almost buckling because I was so scared - what of - I don’t know - I mean what could he do in broad daylight? But it just feels so menacing and sinister. Anyone else would be ashamed to stalk someone like this. They'd get the message after the second phone call was not returned. I mean this was like late April I think - ages ago! So anyway I ended up stuck at a random station waiting for another train for 15 minutes hence my lateness. How do I make him go away? I am changing my number next week so I should eliminate that. Why won't he get the message? And it also makes me feel really guilty like this is my fault even though I said I didnt want their to be a repeat event or to be friends. And now I am worried that he will be waiting again for me when I go home from work!!!

So there you go - be warned - yes there is a nasty side to one night stands and I had to share it.

I would say in future - never go to your own home, never exchange phone numbers and dont tell them where you work!

• dust
    dust

If he calls or texts again, maybe he will understand if you actually tell him that you don't want any contact with him.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dust - I tried that twice already right at the beginning of all this. I said No I dont want to meet with you and he replied back saying as if I was be speaking another language okay, meet you in such and such at 9pm? I think he might be slightly crazy...

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I've never had a one night stand, been with the same women my whole life.

• dust
    dust

If you've already tried, then you are probably right that he is slightly crazy (or in love or something, men in love are often quite silly).

But let me tell you a completely unrelated anecdote on how difficult it can be for a man to understand a woman. There was this woman once. We had been in the same town and were going home in the same direction, though she would leave the train before me. Now, there were two trains, and she said: "Only the second train goes to your town. I'll take that one and join you! Of course I will!" And so she did.

A couple of months later she complained to a common friend of ours that this silly dust didn't understand that she really wanted to take the first train and be alone. Stupid, stupid man.

I think, though, that your man is even more stupid. :)

• ninja
    ninja

I had a one night stand a couple of weeks ago....it didn't come to anything....my right hand hasn't spoken to me since

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I had a one night stand a couple of weeks ago....it didn't come to anything....my right hand hasn't spoken to me since

Me too ninja ! My left hand that is.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Me too ninja ! My left hand that is.

The key is to use both, the right and left hand. It's a bit like having a threesome. This way, no one gets jealous. W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit