One night stands

by Crumpet 80 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    A man who gives his whole heart and soul along with his body for your pleasuring and covers you with kisses during and afterwards is the man who truly loves.

On this basis I think this guy was in love for several hours. He sent me virtual flowers afterwards - how funny. Sweet and a nice gesture. I am so going to vote for Greece in the Eurovision song contest no matter how appalling the song!

New boy- I loved your post. I think we do fall in love for short periods too.

Your on the Titanic the ship is sinking you have just meet the Love of your life.......one or both of you will be dead in a few hours...............Sorry we can't make Love because you don't have a condom and it would be a "one night stand?"........that may well be the best few minutes of your life.

He began by being a stranger on a railway bench who helped me out (i couldn't find my mobile phone) and ended by being a potential new friend who provided comfort and passion in a time where I need consoling. We talked for several hours about what life was like for him where he grew up and why he lives in he UK as well as touching on mine and danced for hours more and the rest was inevitable. He presumed nothing and was permitted everything. I like men like that.

Ladylee - I valued your comments too and one day perhaps I will feel like that too. But for now I view my body purely as a pleasure receptacle for me and for the occassional other.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Greendawn.....right on the money!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Old joke:

It was a hot day in Britain during the search for the holy grail. And of course, metal armour gets hot! So Lancelot, fearing he won't survive much longer, begins to seek a way to refresh himself. As he rides, he enters a clearing wher there is a lemonade stand and thinks "halleleuja I am saved."

He gets off his horse, waddles over to the counter and orders the biggest, tallest glass of lemonade the counterman sells. At this moment King Arthur rides into the same clearing. He too is baking inside his armour and clambers off his horse to place his order.

And the counterman says, "Sorry sir, I can't serve you."

"What do you mean?" Arthur asks in shock. "I am your king. Serve me the tallest lemonade you offer."

"I am sorry Sir, I cannot serve you. As you can see, Sir Lancelot was here before you and this is only a one knight stand."

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

how did a thread about one night stands become a thread about Crumpet and her sex life? It's very interesting how a general question became focused on one person. I think some people need to separate sex itself from some of the other things they are concerned about. Sex is fun, nothing wrong with having a good time that way. Also it definitely puts a glow on the day. Other concerns, like disease and safety, are serious, but they don't make sex or one night stands a sin. They just make a nice wholesome activity a lot more risky than it used to be.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I had one when I was eighteen. Donny, Rhonda, Jeff, and I all went out drinking. We wound up at Donny's house and somehow the conversation turned to who was going to sleep with Rhonda. Actually, I think she brought it up. Anyway, Donny and I went back and forth (Jeff was seeing Debbie at the time) to win her endless love -- for a night. Donny reminded her that his bedroom was just upstairs and she wouldn't have to go far. I then reminded her that I was staying at Jeff's house and since his brother Dwayne was out of town, we'd have access to the waterbed. I won.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Crumpet...your topics bust me up. I love some of the stuff you post.

As for 1 nighters, had a few over the single years and found most of them to be bland. Now, however, not a chance. I have my perfect partener, and she keeps me, and the vitamin E industry booming.

"Coming hon...."

Gotta run...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    For the past 28 years I've never had sex - I've made love! There's a whole mind-blowing wonderful difference!

This is refreshing to hear. Ian, you should start a thread with tips for the men in how to make love rather than have sex. Lots of men can have sex, too few of them know how to make love.

I would not judge someone who chooses to have a one night stand. People do it for reasons that important to them, or they are drunk. No reason to look down on criticize someone for being human.

I believe it's an exercise in risky behavior and endangers both of the participants or like someone said, all of the participants. Becoming one physically, emotionally (emotions are involved each and everytime, even if it ends up being resentment and disgust afterwards. You connect and then become bewildered by the strong emotions you feel, you know? The morning after isn't just a cliche', it's real.) is very profound and heavy, even when you don't know the other person or care one bit if you ever see them again. We human beings are funny that way, we can deny until the cows come home that we care very deeply about all those other human beings on the planet, but we do.

I believe one reason serial killers usually have sex with their victims and then torture or beat them before killing them is because of the strong emotions they feel that are always connected with coming together in such an intimate way. I know they say it's about control, rape or serial killing involving sex, but I think the need to control comes in with the feelings of disgust, hatred and shame, resentment, etc. Most people aren't going to kill when they are overwhelmed with such strong emotions, but sadly some do kill and they become addicted toit in a vicious cycle.

They say there is a thin line between love and hate. I think it's more accurate to say there is a thin line between lust and hate.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    how did a thread about one night stands become a thread about Crumpet and her sex life? It's very interesting how a general question became focused on one person. I think some people need to separate sex itself from some of the other things they are concerned about. Sex is fun, nothing wrong with having a good time that way. Also it definitely puts a glow on the day. Other concerns, like disease and safety, are serious, but they don't make sex or one night stands a sin. They just make a nice wholesome activity a lot more risky than it used to be.

Thank you Hortensia - and I like your perspective and comments. Its put a glow on my whole week! I think maybe it had ended up focussing on me because I have replied directly related to my personal experience. Stealth - you are one lucky man and I'm glad my topics continue to tickle you! FlyingHighNow - really interesting your theory about sexual serial killers. I'd never thought of that. I'm going to studying that so I shall definitely keep that idea in mind when I come to that part of my course. I would say the other downside to the one night stand is that it always seems as if one person gets more involved emtiontally than the other. What is it about telling a guy this is a one off and that they will never see you again that is impossible for them to understand. Since last night this sweet Greek guy has rang, texted a few times and asked me out for dinner, a drink, anything? So now I am torn - which is going to hurt his feelings more in the long run- seeing him once more or not? Actually I'd quite like to see him again but I know that he is way too nice for me and I see a kind soul there that I wouldnt want to destroy. And besides I am not interested in a relationship - I still love Mr C. I hate hurting people. Thats why I try to be completely honest about my intentions.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

I cant really comment from experience, but I would imagine some people would find it hard to detach emotions from it, like the greek guy mentioned. I personally wouldnt want to do it, but with drink i'm sure it would become an easy line for me to cross, with repercussions the next day. But I dont see that ever happening to me, as I find the whole relationship thing a difficult and unatural (or uncomfortable) idea. I've already failed with it in a big way before and the two other experience since then confirms that. I try to be happy without that need being fulfilled, and on the most part i'm doing well, but if there was an opperation to remove that part of the brain, i'm sure life would be a lot easier!

CS 101

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I have not had a one night stand per se. I had some mind-blowing, incredible sex all night long with a wonderful guy on our first date and we have been unable to connect since due to schedules and because his father took a turn for the worse with cancer. I am hoping this week will break that dry spell. I really am just interested in the sex to be honest....he is sweet & funny but our chemistry together is like a never-ending fireworks show and incredibly addictive...it could possibly evolve into something more. I think it is important for a woman to keep her equipment well-oiled and maintained...do what you must or invest in the Rabbit! The best condoms.............Elexa....keep a nice supply on hand. Just some random thoughts on one of my favorite topics.

And Crumpet....I love your comments....I think we would have a lot of fun hanging out together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit