Where do you like to sit on a plane and why?

by Crumpet 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• daystar
    daystar
    Have you and Brigid watched Pans Labrynth yet?

It's in my Netflix queue, at the top, but does not release until May 15th here. "I want, I want, I want! ... I need, I need, I need!!"

• Gerard
    Gerard

On a forced landing, the strongest structural spot in a jet carrier is at the root of the wings, center isle.

That['s a forced landing, impacting at 600 mph, seat location does not matter.

Solution: Drink wine and enjoy the view.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I have not read any of the replies yet. I would not want to sit near the restroom. It might stink big time. One time I requested for the window seat, but could not see it outside because I was sitting next to the wings of the airplane. I do not remember what seat it was. Anyway, good luck in finding a perfect seat.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Daystar:
    What do you know about my hot lil faerie stems??!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Have you and Brigid watched Pans Labrynth yet?
    It's in my Netflix queue, at the top, but does not release until May 15th here. "I want, I want, I want! ... I need, I need, I need!!"

Damn well you wont have watched it by the time I have left - I'll try to deliver any crucial spoilers at the Fest then! two weeks today and I will be over the atlantic - well maybe over ireland anyway! Hurry up _ i'm excited and I want to be there now! I want I want I want!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit