Where do you like to sit on a plane and why?

by Crumpet 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brigid
    Brigid

Crumpet,

Yea, you kinda have to marry Daystar too (I'm quite quite certain he won't mind ; )

I'm thinking a Fall Wedding...Halloween-ish with wings.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Usually prefer the window seat, but once when I went on holiday to Turkey there were a few of us and we all sat on the ends and played cards over the isle which was cool.

CS 101

• DJK
    DJK

I like sitting in front of the wings against the window. Can't escape the screams of a child on take off, it hurt's them real bad. But I don't mind it.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dear Crumpet,

Will you marry me?

Har-umph! Must I devour this crumpet so that this would be asked of me?

daystar (of the "eats fairies for breakfast" class)

psssst Brigid - I think he wants you to propose to him, but he's going to eat me first. I'm afraid I'm quite large so it will take several sittings. I do hope the waistband on the utilikilt is adjustable. Did I mentione being cannibalised was my second preferred death after plane disaster! hehe! You two bunnies are so much fun!

as for the east fairies for breakfast class statement - I can think of a one littlerockguy who will be thrilled to oblige! LOL!

• Brigid
    Brigid

LOL!! I read Daystar's post totally differently!! My mind missed a word.

Anyhooo....littlerock guy, huh??

Devouring fairies.....

Is it getting hot in here?

Window seats are a fine fine choice. I like the back of the plane (see Lost)

• daystar
    daystar
    Devouring fairies.....

Yes. I like to start with the toes.

• ninja
    ninja

Anywhere as long as its a modern plane....hate the old planes with outside toilets....on second thoughts I would like to be on the wing outside with the gremlins...tearing the rivets out and hiding from passengers

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ninja I place you on the bit of engine that landed on Donnie's bed!

• ninja
    ninja

me and the rabbit caused that crumpster........I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you pesky crumpsters

• Warlock
    Warlock

I sit in the lobby, because I don't fly.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit