Where do you like to sit on a plane and why?

by Crumpet 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I never pay attention to anything but the window. When my time is up, it's up. If I have to go while crashing on an airplane, well so be it--at least I will have my window seat LOL!

(((Brigid))) - we dream and fly alike!!! and Jim TX, who I cant believe isnt driving up to meet me!

Gregor - I was looking for that bulge on the 777 but I dont think they have it. I know I had it on one of my trips to Las Vegas.

• Brigid
    Brigid
    (((Brigid))) - we dream and fly alike!!!

You mean you're a magick butterfly too?!?!? My sister, let us embrace and dance among the clouds....LOL!!!

Can't wait to see ya!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Brigid - I will be wearing my imaginary humming bird wings - yes mine are fastbeating hover craft style wings. I only eat very small insects - not butterflies so you will be safe to dance with me.

• done4good
    done4good

Exit is best. If I don't get it, I tend to prefer a seat in back, as it's typically easier to find overhead space for my laptop. Damn wheelie "carry-ons".

j

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Alligator:Now you mention it, my most confortable flight was Window bulkhead. I could get up without disturbing anyone, and still had the wall to sleep on.

Alternatively, it sometimes doesn't cost much to bump up to Business Class.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Dear Crumpet,

Will you marry me?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    a freak of me but flying arouses me immensely so I'm actually really excited about it.

That must be a British expression for really enjoying something?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

NVR - sorry I do tend to talk through a dictionary. Yes the Icelandic equivalent would be - Turns me on like Bjork on at an airport!

Brigid -

Dear Crumpet,

Will you marry me?

I feel like I should ask daystar if he minds at all! Needless to say I think we'd make great flying partners if our response to imminent death in the skies is so similar!

• new boy
    new boy

You should sit in the front on the plane that way you can get to Dallas first, ahead of everyone else on board........

• daystar
    daystar

Dear Crumpet,

Will you marry me?

Har-umph! Must I devour this crumpet so that this would be asked of me?

daystar (of the "eats fairies for breakfast" class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit