"Watchtower" is a term from witchcraft NOT Scripture

by FuzzyPaul 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

"I have known several mature and life-long JW sisters that were in the "Daughters of Job" part of the Free Masons."

This is bizarre info.

• daystar
    daystar

Metatron, Littletoe, IP_SEC - !

FuzzyPaul - !!

Free Masons are expected to be Christian I understand.

Pardon me, but in briefly persuing your posts on this thread (this subject has been done and redone so many times here), you have not done thorough enough research of your own.

Freemasons are not expected to be necessarily Christian. They are expected to believe in a Supreme Being only. They may be Muslim, Jew, Christian, Satanist, etc.

Minor point, I know.

CTR was a wannabe Mason at best. A kook. Just because he had interest in pyramidology, masonic imagery, etc. does not make him a Mason. I too have an interest in pyramidology, masonic symbolism, the occult, the OTO, the AA, the GD, the IOT, the SCA (hardee harrrrrrrr!) witchcraft, etc. and am not a Mason...

or... am I?! (cue creepy singing saw sounds here.) Boo!

Abrahadabra!!! *poof*

• daystar
    daystar
    And as far as the proud parade behind the name "Jehovah" Y isn't a J sound in Hebrew and "hovah" means "calamity, iniquity, ... naughty, noisome, perverse thing, ... ,very wickedness" (Strongs Exhaustive Concordance of The Bible, Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary section, word # 1942 and 1943)

What?!

"hovah" doesn't mean shit! The name Jehovah is merely a guess, at best, at how the tetragrammaton may have been pronounced. So, "hovah", rather than being, you know, an actual word, is merely the last three Hebrew letters, Heh, Vav, and Heh, with some guesses at what vowels may have been placed in between them.

I don't have a copy of Strongs "Exhaustive", but could you please reference where it got such a preposterous idea? Where is Brigid, Judeophile that she is, when I need her? Any other Judeophiles around for corrections here?

• greendawn
    greendawn

alt

Russell's grave near a masonic temple. Why so close?

There may be no smoking gun evidence that Russell was a high level free mason (leaving us with circumstantial evidence to work on) and he himself denies that he was one but this denial can't necessarily be taken at face value since Masons have it as part of their ethic to mislead outsiders. I still find it hard to explain why he is buried on masonic ground as shown above if he is not one. Unless he offered outstanding services to the masonic cause and was honoured in that way.

• daystar
    daystar
    I still find it hard to explain why he is buried on masonic ground as shown above if he is not one.

Greendawn, I can only guess myself. But that alone, or even with other unsubstantiated "evidence", is not enough to conclude that he was one. Personally, should it somehow be proven that he was, I would not be overly surprised.

Perhaps the Masonic lodge there had a certain amount of respect for him, having started the bible students, having been involved with pyramid "research", whatever. It would not be unheard of for the Masons to honor someone not a Mason, esp. one as venomously opposed to the Catholic Church as the Masons are.

As I've mentioned before, I have some close contacts who are members of a pseudo-masonic lodge who rather openly claim to be the philosophical descendants of the Bavarian Illuminati. And some members of this Order are actually Masons. I subscribe to a number of their philosophies. I'm sure my ideas bear that Order's members' influence greatly. It would not be outside the realms of possibility that on my death, they honor me in some way. But that... simply... does... not.. make me one.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well there can be no doubt that there was some intimate cooperation going on between the Bible Students and the Free Masons especially the Jewish free masons (bnai brith) and that Russell was very ardently pro Jewish and active in promoting the setting up of an Israeli homeland in Palestine. Given the work he put into it he would be highly honoured by at least the bnai brith and its powerful patrons like the Rothschilds. The last known time the dubs met in a masonic centre was in the 1950's under Knorr.

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

I think I'd enjoy being a Mason if it weren't so expensive. Hundreds of dollars for each "degree." Plus the silly pranks one has to endure, such as walking blindfolded and barefoot on an electrified carpet, drinking from a container that's supposedly full of urine and feces (actually ginger ale and hotdogs), and other such juvenile pranks. The teachins themselves are intriquing and interesting...to a degree. (Pun intended)

Saint Martin the Verrückt

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Fuzzy Paul, you are correct as to the meaning of "Hovah" according to Strongs. It does indeed mean ruin and mischief. Among other things such as you mentioned. Interetsing. Very appropos.

Saint Martin the Skoller

• Manjana
    Manjana

Hi FuzzyPaul

I would like to know, where you got the information about Jehovahs name from?

By the way, I can tell you that in the invitation to the memorial, there are at least 4 hidden pictures in it. And I do believe what you say is right.

• daystar
    daystar

FireNBandits

Fuzzy Paul, you are correct as to the meaning of "Hovah" according to Strongs. It does indeed mean ruin and mischief. Among other things such as you mentioned. Interetsing. Very appropos.

"Hovah" in what language? Because, you see, the name Jehovah is not a name derived from other words. The tetragrammaton is, as the word implies, a four letter name, in the English alphabet, YHVH, or in Hebrew:

alt

Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh

What you guys don't seem to be understanding (and perhaps Strong didn't either ) is that the name "Jehovah" is really, ultimately, meaningless. It is simply an attempt to anglicize one (yes, there are more than one) Hebrew name for God. So if some part of the anglicized name just happens to mean something else in some language, it means absolutely nothing.

Here in the states, we call televisions "T.V."s often enough. Say many years down the road, we lose that connection and all people have to go on are the letters "T.V." These future people decide that since they don't know the missing letters, they will make an educated guess. They call it ToloVideon. Lo and behold, in some other language, "videon" means "evil one". *gasp!* How effing meaningful is that? Does it relate in any way to the reality that is television? Of course not.

So, I understand you guys are getting this from Strong's. But this just does not make any sense at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit