"Watchtower" is a term from witchcraft NOT Scripture

by FuzzyPaul 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What of Jah-bul-on?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    What of Jah-bul-on?

What about it? Its a made up word based on 3 different ancient gods.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Fuzzy Paul,

Welcome to the board. As a relatively new member myself, I must say that in very short order I have discovered what topics elicit fervid response. I am a professional artist and have created threads on art as well as posted on those dealing with the same. My art is essentially fantasy art, wherein I create hidden images. I also deal in art of internationally-known artists whose specialty is subliminal art. As a genre it is alive and well and the imagery created is certainly no figment of the viewer's overactive imagination.
    In this connection I study WT art and know others who do likewise. I have drawn definite conclusions, not about the Society's stance or motivation, but on what I have carefully examined and studied. I cannot speak for those who say it is mere poppycock. I am past attempting to convince anyone of anything. I have striven to be objective and cautious, but nevertheless straightforward in revealing what my research has uncovered.
    I look forward to your future posts and threads.

Sincerely,

Compound-Complex

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

IPSEC / Greendawn:

Its a made up word based on 3 different ancient gods.

Allegedly. But besides, how would this reflect on the exclusive worship of "Jehovah" as found in the WTS? Which came first, the invention of the name "Jehovah" or the establishment of the Freemasons? And further still, how is this evidence of worship of Satan? There's would be more evidence of worship of Satan in "Saturnalia", but that's also just taking a few letters from the name of an ancient god and applying it to Satan. You can do amazing things with anagrams, but it doesn't mean squat...

But be careful... someone might be listening...

• sf
    sf
    "Francis Hitching" who is used in the Creation book(s) as a source and who is a Pyramidologist and sci-fi writer on paranormal subjects and NOT educated beyond secondary schooling although he is represented as a qualified scientist by the WT!

The spook factor here is uncanny. LOL!

No surprise on the MISrepresentation. Once again.

Nice post Complex.

sKally

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

But be careful... someone might be listening...

LMAO @ LT!

• compound complex
  • morning glory
    morning glory

A few persons posting on this thread appear to go as as far as acknowledging that CT Russell

used occult symbols and terminology in his publications,but that this did not link him necessarily to the Freemason family of organizations.

"

Further, the symbols in question used by the Watchtower are used by a number of occult groups, not just the Masons."

It is true that the symbols of the winged sun-disk,the pyramid are not used exclusively by Freemasons and these symbols actually trace back to the Egyptian Mystery Religion.

However,there does seem to be at least one symbol that Russell used on his Watchtower magazine that is strictly connected to a Masonic symbol.This is the Knight in armour in the upper RH side of the front cover of the older Watchtowers.For the purpose of showing the "knight in armour" on the front cover of the early Watchtowers,I will use this link;

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

This "knight in armour" symbol does not trace back to any symbols found in Egyptian mystery religion,but is more identified with the Knight's Templar Masonic organization.

http://www.scjdemolay.org/

http://www.angelfire.com/pa/templarchapter/

Interestingly, the crown and cross symbol on that picture of the Watchtower also bears resemblance to a Knights Templar logo,and is really a 2nd example of a symbol chosen by CT Russell that is not traceable back to ancient Egypt.

Any thoughts?

Morning Glory

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

MG:

Any thoughts?

Yup - the Knights Templar are not exclusively Masonic, either. As you state, they aren't based on the Egyptian mystery schools. The various Masonic rites have borrowed from a wide range of occult disciplines, including Hermetic, Qaballah, Knights Templar, etc.

The evidence is that Russell was influenced by any number of these, that had no exclusive jurispruidence, making it difficult to track down his source. That having been said he showed ignorance and avoidance of Freemasonry, for whatever reason. It could have been because of the beginnings of a contemporary concern over Masonry in particular, even though so many men were Masons at the time. He basically jumped on the bandwagon with a few other churches.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Yup - the Knights Templar are not exclusively Masonic, either.

LT --

Are you referring to the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem?

That having been said he showed ignorance and avoidance of Freemasonry, for whatever reason.

I don't think ol' Charlie T. was ignorant of Freemasonry because he states in his sermon "Who May Know God's Secrets" the following: "As in some secret societies there are different steps or grades---for instance, all Masons are familiar with the secrets pertaining to the first degree yet not all Masons are familiar with the secrets, etc., pertaining to the thirty-second degree, so in God's Secret Order there are first principles of the doctrines of Christ which must be known to all who belong to the order, and are also "deep things of God," which may be known only to those who have made advancement by growth in grace and knowledge and love."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit