"Watchtower" is a term from witchcraft NOT Scripture

by FuzzyPaul 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Has anyone else ever noticed that there is NO “WATCHTOWER” in scripture as part of any particular teaching but THERE IS prominent use of “Watchtower” in Dungeons and Dragons type games and forms of Witchcraft including spells involving “Watchtower”? See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchtower_%28magic%29

And MSN search for “Watchtower” alone & with “Magic Spell” or “Occult” or “Witchcraft”.

CT Russell was a 33 rd degree freemason ( Illuminati) nutcase who read books by guys that measured the lengths of the halls in pyramids to foretell the future by. That is where the date 1914 came from! He would have done as well casting dried bones about. The Illuminati are a real group that was founded on May 1 1776, so I read, and wrote books and essays on their goals of a “one world government” the “New World Order”. There is no “New World” in the Bible - thus the Watchtower bible’s name “New World Translation” isn’t based on the Bible passage relating the good news of “New Heavens and a New Earth”. “World” isn’t synonymous with “Heaven” or “Earth” in scripture. “New World” is an abomination scripturally speaking.

MSN search for “Watchtower” & "pyramid" or "Free-mason" or "masonic". For a real jolly good scare MSN image or Google image search for "Watchtower" & "Pyramid" or "Knights Templar" ....

Such as http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/quotes/images/2002_NOV_13_9_med.jpg

Since the Watchtower's pyramid monument near Charles Russell's grave in Pittsburg PA, USA is the same as that belonging to the Illuminati and pictured on US One Dollar Bill currency ask if Jesus words meant something here as well when he told tricksters to look at the image and inscription on a Tax coin. Who's image and inscription was it? The Roman emperor’s and not God's.

And maybe read: http://www.exjws.net/museum/masonry.htm but not at bedtime if you are still following the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's leading.

Note: "Conspiracy Theory" is a term intended to intimidate. Conspiracies exist or Congress wouldn't pass legislation defining and forbidding them! A conspiracy does not have to meet the terms found in any particular legislation to be such of course! Soooo, when you hear or read these words: "Huh, another Free-mason, Illuminati, New-World Order Conspiracy Theorist", remember: that person is purposefully or inadvertently helping said conspiracies. And the definition of a theory is not the same as the definition of a hypothesis. A theory is a statement which has reasons and data SUPPORTING a hypothesis. Theorists have valid information. A theorist thus has more proof for an idea than say - many articles of "faith" have.

Regards,

Paul

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I would never, ever, use that arguement, even if I agreed with your logic.

Why slap them with a feather, when they have supplied us with books and mags full of dishonesty and false prophesy and joined the Beast as an NGO?

Learn the KISS approach to 607 etc. and don't say anything to them, or their potential victims, that they can refute.

Cheers
    Chris

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Note: "Conspiracy Theory" is a term intended to intimidate. Conspiracies exist or Congress wouldn't pass legislation defining and forbidding them!

I see that you've preempted any attempt to point out where a lot of Illunimati / Freemason / New World Order ideas have originated.

Charles T. Russell was an eccentric man to be sure. His pyramidology ideas and fascination with various Freemason ideas were indeed peculiar. But, it is quite another idea to try and tie these facts into Illuminati / New World Order concepts, and then tie these into the New World Translation and other facets of the Watchtower Society.

All of these novel ideas and angles have been brought up and presented ad nauseam. I try to be blunt and straight forward without being caustic or disrespectful. Such C.T Russell / Illuminati ideas are the products of very overactive imaginations (the same people who claim that hidden images are in WT artwork). They are type of fantasies which can be readily found in the National Enquirer, Weekly World News, or the Maury Povich show.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    CT Russell was a 33 rd degree freemason

I would hate to defend a dispicable person like C.T. Russell, but his membership as a Freemason has never been proven to be a fact. Russell shared the same fascination with the Pyramids and other Egyptian antiquities, just like the Freemasons, but this doesn't make him one.

• needproof
    needproof

FuzzyPaul check your PM

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Incorrect to say it's not a Scriptural term, Fuzzy.

go to www.biblegateway.com and enter 'Watchtower' as a keyword search.

Depending on which translations you search, you will find about 10 uses of the word, particularly in Isaiah.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There is no doubt that Russell was deeply involved in occultism and there is little doubt that he was a concealed free mason, though there is no direct evidence of the latter there is plenty of indirect evidence that he was. The very fact that his grave is only a short distance from the Greater Pittsburg masonic temple and that the cemetary and the temple are both one compound (not separated by a wall or fence) is evidence enough. It is also well known that the Bnai Brith, the American Jewish Masonic brotherhood and the Rothschilds generously funded and promoted the WTS at least until the 1920's if not much later. In return Russell was a very fervent Zionist supporting the Jews and a new Jewish state in Palestine.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

No comment on most of the info. However "watchtower" is a term employed in Enochian Magick.

Oh, and I've touched the pyramid @ CT's grave.

Nvr

• metatron
    metatron

The term "Watchtower" is a very powerful term in Enochian Magick. Very few people realize that Russell picked up details from the occult.

metatron

• kwr
    kwr
    Isaiah 21:8 (Darby Translation)

And he cried [as] a lion, Lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights.

Yes CT had strange beliefs about the pyramids and fell for the Millerettes belief that the return of Jesus could be figured out, but that doesn't make him a devil worshipper or a free mason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit