My self-worth does not actually depend on another poster's opinion of me.

by Frannie Banannie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

Frannie my dear not sure of exactly what happened but you are the greatest just accept that crap is crap and don't let it offend you.

• onacruse
    onacruse

I sorta wonder what nvr is gonna think, being called a patootie.

Isn't that like calling him a smashed potatoe pancake?

• blondie
    blondie

Frannie, I enjoy your comments. I have seen so much medical tips on JWD. It is good to have info. Each of us will have to assess it in conjunction with our doctor because even if the person giving advice has a medical background, it is not possible to diagnose or treat someone long distance, which we all know.

If they are following you around and harassing you, let the mods know and give them a pointer to the threads involved. There are some that cannot let a point go. I have learned just to ignore someone who does that.

Blondie

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

frannie is kewl in my book

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I sorta wonder what nvr is gonna think, being called a patootie.

Isn't that like calling him a smashed potatoe pancake?

I dunno, Craig, but here's the def:
    patootie
    [U.S. slang] /pa-too'-tee/ a sweetheart
    suggested by sweetheart and sweet potato
    (Also, if the term is merely patoot, it refers supposedly to the buttocks.)

((((((((Hambeak)))))))) Yep. Crap is crap.

Thank you ((((((Blondie)))))) I...think....I can handle it. So far, at least. At any rate, whether I handle it skillfully or not, I don't intend to take bullying lying down. I feel the need to come to my own defense in this, rather than relying wholly on others. Thank you for your support and lucidity on the subject of posting helpful info off the internet re: medical treatment, chere!

Frannie

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Personally, I think you should tell this poster:

Tongue Stretchteasenenner

Each of us will have to assess it in conjunction with our doctor because even if the person giving advice has a medical background, it is not possible to diagnose or treat someone long distance, which we all know.

This is so true. As a nurse, I can only say what I know and have seen. Every person still needs to see a physician!!!!! Symptoms in one person may not be the same in another. What works for one person, may not work for the next.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((((WAC)))))

As a nurse, I can only say what I know and have seen. Every person still needs to see a physician!!!!! Symptoms in one person may not be the same in another. What works for one person, may not work for the next.

(((((Crazyblondedeb))))) LOL! (re: raspberry graphics) I agree wholeheartedly with your statements. No two cases are alike and everyone needs to see their own physician of choice. And offering info from the internet is just another brand of good wishes like saying "I hope you find something that will successfully treat this problem, and don't give up hope, cause there's a lot of good info out there."

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Just wanted to add my two cents and say that I think you're a sweetie, Frannie!! I am all for offering hope to people, no matter what their situation is. We are all grown-ups, we can take advice or not... Why keep something potentially good to yourself??

SMOOCH!! I love people with a big heart!

GGG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Frannie.Say what you mean..And..Mean what you say..Nothing else matters..You are loved here... OUTLAW

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Frannie Banannie.

Just to clear up any confusion: you officially rock, roll, kick ass, and rule. Moreover, you are awesome, neat, funny, and cool. Anyone who thinks you suck, needs to spend some time in school. They sound like a fool. Probably drool. May have even shown up in my stool. How could anyone knock someone like you? Just like Mr. T, I pity that ignorant foo'. But what can you do? They're not a fly you can shoo. They're simply a shrew, who likes to screw with someone who's true. No reason to be blue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit