My self-worth does not actually depend on another poster's opinion of me.

by Frannie Banannie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Frannie))))))))

Your self worth never did depend on anyone else's opinion of you, but then you already knew that. Helps to blow off the stink doesn't it girl!

• Mystla
    Mystla

Frannie.. you are one of my favorite posters... you actually have a sense of humor!! And can recognize a little sarcasm when it comes your way. I'd tell who ever it is to take a flying leap and then let Simon know what's been going on, no one has a right to verbally abuse you!

Some days you and Outlaw are all I need to get me going.. you both crack me up.

Misty

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Just wanted to add my two cents and say that I think you're a sweetie, Frannie!! I am all for offering hope to people, no matter what their situation is. We are all grown-ups, we can take advice or not... Why keep something potentially good to yourself??

SMOOCH!! I love people with a big heart!

((((((((((GGG)))))))))) Takes one to know one, chere!

Say what you mean..And..Mean what you say..Nothing else matters..You are loved here... OUTLAW

Awwwww.....I lurv ya more 'n my luggage, ((((((OUTLAW!))))))

Just to clear up any confusion: you officially rock, roll, kick ass, and rule. Moreover, you are awesome, neat, funny, and cool. Anyone who thinks you suck, needs to spend some time in school. They sound like a fool. Probably drool. May have even shown up in my stool. How could anyone knock someone like you? Just like Mr. T, I pity that ignorant foo'. But what can you do? They're not a fly you can shoo. They're simply a shrew, who likes to screw with someone who's true. No reason to be blue.

((((((Abandoned)))))) Does that come with music?!! LOL!

Your self worth never did depend on anyone else's opinion of you, but then you already knew that. Helps to blow off the stink doesn't it girl!

(((((((((((Kate))))))))) You betchya! (on both points!)

you are one of my favorite posters... you actually have a sense of humor!! And can recognize a little sarcasm when it comes your way. I'd tell who ever it is to take a flying leap and then let Simon know what's been going on, no one has a right to verbally abuse you!

Some days you and Outlaw are all I need to get me going.. you both crack me up.

Whew! Fannin' myself here to keep back the ((((Misty)))) You are such a sweetheart, chere! I'm trying to handle this (whether with skill or not) myself without relying on the mods. Sometimes a person just has to stand up for themselves.

Frannie (of the "however I DID tell 'em to take a flyin'____" class)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

<................ Biggest fan of the Queen of Franistan.

Signed,

The Empress Of Wyoming, another Royal Chick

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Hi Frannie,

I see that this person decided to PM their abuse to you rather than having the guts to "put up" in public. A typical bully - very good at dealing it out, very bad at taking it.

Best to recognise them as a lower life form and then ignore them - which they don't like 'cause they get their jollies from obtaining a reaction.

Keep caring,

h9k

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

The Empress Of Wyoming, another Royal Chick

((((((((((FHN)))))))))) LOL! Ya gotta love the Empress!!! She's one of the best!

I see that this person decided to PM their abuse to you rather than having the guts to "put up" in public. A typical bully - very good at dealing it out, very bad at taking it.

Best to recognise them as a lower life form and then ignore them - which they don't like 'cause they get their jollies from obtaining a reaction.

Keep caring,

((((((((((h9k)))))))) Oh, no, chere! He followed me to the other thread and proceeded to disembowel me after he'd already done the vivisecting via PM. I do, however, appreciate your advice on ignoring it in the future. I'm just taking a "time out" to stand up for myself and air some stink.....maybe have some chianti and fava beans. Thanks!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I sorta wonder what nvr is gonna think, being called a patootie.

Honestly, I think it's kinda hot.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Frannie..Can you imagine how many people I`ve pissed-off..I`m still the OUTLAW..I speak my mind and have many good friends to show for it..Just be Frannie Bannanie..Thats who we love! ..Everyone else can walk west until thier hat floats..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hugs to you Frannie

Glad you don't feel intimidated and are alive to tell

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(pinches both of nvr's cheeks)

..Can you imagine how many people I`ve pissed-off..I`m still the OUTLAW..I speak my mind and have many good friends to show for it..Just be Frannie Bannanie..Thats who we love! ..Everyone else can walk west until thier hat floats..LOL!!...OUTLAW

LOL! I just bet you have, Outlaw! And I can't be anyone else BUT me...heheheh I've tried before and I'd make a terrible actress, unless I'm pullin' a prank. But being pretentious just to put on airs? pffffttt! (What "Drum" said..."An ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit