BEER THREAD

by nvrgnbk 403 Replies latest jw friends

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Gonna go meet TheCoolerKing in a little.

Know what for?

Yup.

To drink beer.

Thanks for joining me NVR! You are a class act! And the beer was awesome too! We'll have to do it again real soon!!! Cheers!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Gonna go meet TheCoolerKing in a little.

Know what for?

Yup.

To drink beer.

Thanks for joining me NVR! You are a class act! And the beer was awesome too! We'll have to do it again real soon!!! Cheers!!!

Thank you bro! Had a great time! Cheers!

• Frank75
    Frank75
    NVR - Only concern I have......are those bottles plastic?

It isn't like me to break with orthodoxy. I agree that beer out of a Keg or glass bottle first and a can second. Plastic? NVR!

Frank75

And here is a little something to show how penitent I am!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

LMAO! Thanks Frank75. I would say that qualifies as an act of true heartfelt repentance!

Leave the room for a bit, and the tribunal will call you back in when we've determined your fate.

Bring back memories?

Love you man! Hugs and kisses to the family.

• Frank75
    Frank75

Hey, thanks! It is a nice feeling to have my sins acquitted by a publishing empire and its employees! (NOT!)

Feels so natural, like sticking a threaded pipe up your backside!

I see you are in Allemagnia now. Have you ever had a Bitburger?

I used to drink that in Sosua with my Black Angus steak. There was a great little place owned by a German couple "El Toro" open during the winter only. They had Bit on tap!

Beer on tap was a rare treat in the DR

Frank75

"bitte ein bit!"

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Have I ever had a Bitburger?

You crack me up Frank75!

Do you forget who I am?

LMAO!

Yes friend, I've enjoyed multitudinous quantities of the Bitburger.

I will say this though, nvr had it on tap, and nvr in the DR.

I think it would pair nicely with some rabo guisado (oxtail).

• Frank75
    Frank75

I think it would pair nicely with some rabo guisado (oxtail).

Hmmmmm!

Me encanta. ¡Rabo guisado y Guandoles positivo con coco! ¡Tráigame un "bit" muy muy frío tambien!

Frank75

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

We'll have to go down there for a weekend bro.

We can distribute tracts on the plane and rack up some major pioneer hours! LMAO!

Off to Sosua entonces?

• Frank75
    Frank75

I'll stump you yet NVR!!!

How about this one cooling nicely in my bar fridge. Oak aged beer at 6.6% that's no lightweight!

Aged 77 days resting on a mattress of fine oak for 30. (There is a vintage version aged 154 days if you can find it) Truely the beer for Scotch and Whiskey drinkers.

Among other things it can be paired with deserts because of its complex nature. Here are a few suggestions to add some girth to the midsection:

"Crème brulee, rice pudding, crème caramel, bread and butter pudding, chocolate bread and butter pudding, banana custard, panacotta, honey and yoghurt, treacle tart, creme anglaise, Bakewell tart, tarte tatin, poire tatin, and dark chocolate with orange peel."

Delish!!

Sorry, only available in Canada, USA, UK, Finland, Denmark and Sweden!

Next a look at London Porter!!! mmmm!

Frank75

• Frank75
    Frank75
    We can distribute tracts on the plane and rack up some major pioneer hours! LMAO!

Like these two guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOZQsuLDqBk

Frank75

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit