BEER THREAD

by nvrgnbk 403 Replies latest jw friends

• Frank75
    Frank75

How do you explain the # of views being incorrect?

Perhaps you underestimate the popularity of beer?

for JH .

It is our former dub experience that makes us doubtful and suspicious of technology.

When my brother was DF'd they asked him the usual, if he was recording the meeting. He said "no" but that he would not mind at all if it was recorded.

The terse reply was, "You can't trust recordings because they can be altered". So quick witted bro de moi said, "Why would you want to alter a recording that YOU made of this meeting?"

They still DF'd him after they recovered from their stupidity but he said he has never seen these 4 guys speechless.

I know what you're all thinking, 4?

Yeah my bro got 4 on his tribunal, and I had 6. Those F'in Dubs don't even know how many are supposed to be in a tribunal! I think it has something to do with the 7 weeks of years.

Look, the ticker says what it says. No way to test this thread for steroids so we go with the counter!

Frank75

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    No way to test this thread for steroids so we go with the counter!

LMAO @ Frank75!

• Frank75
    Frank75

Where can I get that Maudite? At a brewer's Retail store or the liquor store? Is it even available in Ontario?

I have some at my place. Want to have some in the hot tub? Your hubby can come, my wife will join us but prefers a Corona Lite. (Your Hubby will need to bring his own Blue or Molson's!)

This stuff is definitely for the Porter drinking, Guiness lovin', dark/red beer huggin type.

PM me and I will tell you where to get some.

Frank75

• Frank75
    Frank75
    No way to test this thread for steroids so we go with the counter!
    LMAO @ Frank75 !

Hey Bro, I was thinking of the DR. You know they have one not bad Cerveza down there.

For those who have never had it, or they have had it at a resort where they serve it cold or worse, you do not know what your missing on an oppressively hot day!

In the DR which has terrible power problems, the backwoods and out of the way "Colmado's" (Bodega) could keep that stuff so cold it would almost freeze the contents when you popped the lid.

When you got a Presidente just right (I think at about -5 C) the whole bottle would frost up. The Dominicans called it "Bestida de Novia" (The wedding Gown)

There was nothing that would refresh you like that beer. Wasn't too much to write home about when it was warm, but oh boy was it good going down.

Did that take me back. " Oye, Cuno servador! Brindanos dos mas grandes pronto por favor!"

Frank75

alt

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ay si! Vestidita de novia!

Thanks for the memories bro!

Take good care my friend!

• Frank75
    Frank75

Ay si! Vestidita de novia!

Thanks for the memories bro!

My Spanish is getting sooooo rusty, thanks for the correction. Bestida/Vestida. LOL

You know in the DR spelling is the least of their problems. IMHO For one they've got to deal with the Dubs and Mormons!

I recall arguing with Dominicans about proper usage and conjugation (they love to add "s" where there is none and cut them off where there is! Absolutely a waste of time debating though.

The V/B confusion was everywhere too! For sale signs proclaiming "Se Bende" etc!

It is 10 minutes to 11AM, hot and climbing again so I am going to cork another Mo' dzit and ride it out! Hope your not outside building something today bro, heat stroke is bad on the ticker!

Cheers

Frank75

http://www.dr-tourist.tv/pages/Presidente/Presidente_Domino.html

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

?Como tu ta?

!O pero bueno!

LMAO! @ You know in the DR spelling is the least of their problems.

Spelling? We dont need no stinking spelling.

I'll be heading out shortly to an old stone farmhouse I'm restoring(circa 1829). It should be nice and cool.

I will however be thinking about sharing a few Maudites with ya.

Now you've got me smilin' bro! Thanks for that.

Regards to your loved ones Frank75.

• Frank75
    Frank75

BA- (I always stock Guinness, Smithwicks, Sierra Nevada or Smuttynose Pale Ale, and Miller Lite, others on occasion or while dining out.)

No Double Diamond? You know it "werks wounders, werks wounders!"

Frank75

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I recently tried some beers from Black Oak Brewery. I really liked the Black Oak Nut Brown Ale.

http://www.blackoakbeer.com/place.html

BB

• Frank75
    Frank75

Beers!.....eh! LOL!

Gotta love the Great White North when it comes to some of the GOOD stuff!

Cheers BB

Frank75

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit