• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

anyone mention Jamaican Red Stripe?

71792 and counting....

SnakesInTheTower

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks for your contribution Snakes!

Red Stripe, the colder the better, does a lovely job washing down some curried goat or jerk chicken. MMMMMM!

Dragon Stout is another nice Jamaican brew. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/221/747/

• Frank75
    Frank75

Most of the island beers have a soft spot in my heart except for the swill they served in Cuba. (Bucanero is ok, but the Cristal they served at our resort was horse piss)

Banks beer for example from Barbados is another. Have never seen it here, and don't know if it would be right to take it out of its element.

Namely, sitting on the beach baking in the sun, and letting that smooth crisp ice cold lager just roll down your throat to cool you all over.

Or to wash down some flying fish done just right or a lobster tail drenched in butter! mmmmmm! delish!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Wadadli from Antigua is nice. And Carib is well-liked in the islands as well.

Never tried Banks, Frank75. Thanks for the tip. Only concern I have......are those bottles plastic?

Cheers!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

The official JWD beer song!!

http://psychostick.com/beer_small.htm

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Wow kerj! That song touched me!

If I understand the subtle message, they seem to suggest that beer is a positive thing.

Did I get the point?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

It does bring a tear to ones eye....don't it! Now let's go drink some BEER!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Gonna go meet TheCoolerKing in a little.

Know what for?

Yup.

To drink beer.

Howdya guess?

Cheers to all!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sorry you're a few states away kerj! You could be joining us. I just flew in from Germany.

Boy are my arms tired. But not to tired to lift a pint-glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit