BEER THREAD

by nvrgnbk 403 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

nvr,

Great thread. Here's to all those that enjoy a pint of the good stuff.

Not sure what I'm going to try this evening. I have a couple different imperial stouts to try or maybe a Delirum or perhaps a nice IPA. I'd love to have a beer in person with you sometime!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvr,

Great thread. Here's to all those that enjoy a pint of the good stuff.

Not sure what I'm going to try this evening. I have a couple different imperial stouts to try or maybe a Delirum or perhaps a nice IPA. I'd love to have a beer in person with you sometime!

Thanks for the kind words Doubting Bro! I'd love to share some lucious libations with ya!

I say go for the Delirium this evening. Very warming, spiritual I'd dare say.

Here's on nvr. Cheers!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

So how do I like my beer?

Icy cold and in a mug!

cheers!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

for bikerchic!

Watch out for the brain-freeze! They're super frosty.

Cheers!

Nvr

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

alt

Lately I have been hooked on this above. OMG. Tast like bad boy kisses....yummy!!!

And then this....

alt

and then the Mexican in me comes out and I have to have a ...

alt

With a massive dose of salt and lime!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Texas

alt

Lately I have been hooked on this above. OMG. Tast like bad boy kisses....yummy!!!

Nice sparky! That is good stuff. I don't personally know about the bad boy kisses but i'll take your word for it!

Have on nvr. Cheers!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

nvrgnbk~Well I guess it would have to be whatever your kissing that drinks it eh? Hehe. Serious stuff it is. When you want a Guinness, but without a bite. Just smooth as chocolate. I love it.

I had to take mine off the table because my 6 yr old girl did not realize it was beer and when I left the table I came back and she was chugging it. She thought it was chocolate as it says on the bottle. Yeah! she loves it. Now I have to keep it out of her reach. lol

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I had to take mine off the table because my 6 yr old girl did not realize it was beer and when I left the table I came back and she was chugging it. She thought it was chocolate as it says on the bottle. Yeah! she loves it. Now I have to keep it out of her reach. lol

LMAO! @ sparky's daughter. Good for her!

Check out Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout. Very nice as well.

Nvr

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Nvr,

Check out Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout. Very nice as well.

My all time favorite beer. I think you can get it in most parts of the country now, but if you live in the NYC area, its been available for several year. Actually, all the Brooklyn stuff is awesome!!

Nvr, for some reason, I'm thinking your in the NYC area? If so, I'm sure you've checked out Gingerman, Blind Tiger & DBAs!! 3 incredible beer bars.

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

Nvr, I was going to PM you about this, then I saw the thread is still hot.

Has anyone mentioned BALTIKA #9. It's a russian beer that unfortunately has been only sporadically available at my local beer distrib. I used to buy it by the case. 8% alcohol, smooth. Good all-around beer.

Also, last time I stopped in, my distrib had just gotten in beers from the Left Hand Brewing Co., Colorado. They have a porter, a "milk" stout, a brown ale and something they call sawtooth ale. Not bad.

Skeptic1914

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit