WOULD YOU EVER GET PLASTIC SURGERY?

by Mary 67 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I had a boob job done in December....Love them!!! (Husband does too of course!!)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    if your testicles shrunk, say to the size of grapes, and there was a way to regain a more normal, natural looking size, would you get that surgery?

Waddaya mean shrunk??? Mine are like rasins! Who cares?

I once had a mole removed. It was about a half inch below my lower lip, and it would bleed literally for hours if I nicked it while shaving. Having it removed was worth the $40.

W

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Oh hell yeah! I cannot afford the $17K it costs to have a normal stomach and hips again, though. Plus the $7K for pre-kids perky breasts. I would feel much better about myself if not for the bodily extras and deflations.

You can do it on credit here in NJ as well. That would be like financing a car, which I'm already doing.

Accepting donations!

• BFD
    BFD

I have a huge ugly scar on my left temple as a result of having a tumour removed from my head. It pisses me off that after all the surgery I've had that it still looks so bad. I've had three surgeries and the last one was way too painful for the little result that I got.

I have learned to live with the scar but if I could look the way I looked before the Tumour disfigured me I'd go for it.

BFD

PS Under the TMI category - Maybe a testicle job. I always wanted to wear a cock ring but it won't stay on! :-(

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

PS Under the TMI category - Maybe a testicle job. I always wanted to wear a cock ring but it won't stay on! :-(

LOL! BFD.

You gay gentlemen kill me. OMG! I think I just figured out what your alias stands for.LOL!

• Nowman
    Nowman

Yes, I would have plastic surgery if I decided to have something done, why not??? Yet, the good news is that I am 33 years old, I have three children and I do not feel the need to have anything done anytime soon. Just had a baby girl on 2/5/07. Plus, plastic surgery may be less expensive by the time I felt the want to get something done. But, if I were to do something now, it would definitely be new "boobies". I have also lost my boobs to children (but worth it) but if and when it does happen, I think I want a C cup but not sure.

I m 5 ft and 1/2 tall and big boobs will not look right on me. While I was on maternity leave, in the middle of the night I would watch fashion TV shows and one show I watched was to check if your boobs are sagging, take a pencil and see if it will stay. Well, I did not have a pencil but I had tweezers! Guess what? It stayed there!! Yet, I am only an A cup now even though I just gave birth on 2/5, and I was able to hold the tweezers with my boobs, this is when I decided that I really want a boobie job, my "girls" to me are basically some skin hanging there, Ha. I enjoy making fun of myself so do not think that I am so upset about my saggie pieces of skin. In the mean time, I buy good bras. My husband is the only one who sees me naked anyway and as long as I take care of him, if you know what I mean, my boobs really do not mean anything to him at that particular moment, HA!!! I am cracking myself up.

When I do get my new boobs that go with my body, I will let you all know. Hope you enjoyed learned a little about my "girls", I have been wanting to get this off my chest for a long time.

Nikki

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I need a whole new body. Do they do body replacement?

Most people could use a few things done. Just take a 'people watch' in the mall someday. Vanity can be dangerous though, in some cases. Somewhere there are statistics on deaths from such proceedures, so a note of caution. It is always dangerous when they start cuttin' on ya' - it would seem a shame to die over better looking boobs. But some have.

Breast augmentation for medical reasons is one thing - but just to look like a 'perfect 10' seems silly to me. But if ya' got the money, maybe you look at it differently.

Jeff

• watson
    watson

As far as the penis/testicle reduction surgery is concerned, I was faced with this same delima. Should I, or shouldn't I?

Instead of having the surgery, I chose to use a "sling/harness" system. You don't see it under your clothes, and it really does help with the weight of the situation. No more lower back pain!!

My heart goes out to you guys.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

as soon as nvr mentioned it, it suddenly dawned on me what your nick name means, BFD.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

as soon as nvr mentioned it, it suddenly dawned on me what your nick name means, BFD.

Nvr & FMW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit