WOULD YOU EVER GET PLASTIC SURGERY?

by Mary 67 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Yes, I have broken my nose twice. If I could afford it, I would have the plastic surgery ASAP.

Hey AVNG, do you think they could fix that orangutan thing you got goin' on while they're at it?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

No, I do not look like the monkey on my avatar, lets say I have attracted some beautiful women. :) I will not post a picture of myself yet since I am a fader.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

I am currently saving up for some boobs, but not large ones - C cups

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I personally do not like the idea of women getting breast implants. It is fake! I do like large breasts but it will have to be natural. If you have a nice ass, that would be a plus.

• PEC
    PEC

Only if I somehow became disfigured.

Philip

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    No, I do not look like the monkey on my avatar, lets say I have attracted some beautiful women. :) I will not post a picture of myself yet since I am a fader.

I was just joshin' ya bro. I know that besides being averyniceguy you're also a total stud.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Guys,

the number one reason women get breast implants is not to impress you, but to feel like a woman again

many women get them done so that they can regain a youthful appearance, and many times, if you look good on the outside, you feel more confident on the inside...

the reason I want boobs is to regain what I lost, that's all. I dont like fake looking boobs either. i used to have PERFECT boobs, i just want them back. im too young to feel like I look old .....if i was 70, fine, i can live with less than perfect boobs....but im only 30

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

How did you lose your boobs?

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    I personally do not like the idea of women getting breast implants. It is fake! I do like large breasts but it will have to be natural. If you have a nice ass, that would be a plus.

You have no idea what happens to large natural boobs. Mine are a natural "H" cup. Yes H. I am a freak. Men have always found them appealing but my husband has no idea what they look like wild and free. My girls are "special needs" Grovin' Granny ~ Boobs Hang Low!

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    How did you lose your boobs?

very observant question...

guess!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit