by Mary 67 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    How did you lose your boobs?

ROFLMGDAO!

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Guys,

if your testicles shrunk, say to the size of grapes, and there was a way to regain a more normal, natural looking size, would you get that surgery?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Did you look under your arms??? They hide there sometimes! Swalker (Taking donations for future surgery!)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

guess!

Kids. That's where my wife's went.

Kwin

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Guys,

if your testicles shrunk, say to the size of grapes, and there was a way to regain a more normal, natural looking size, would you get that surgery?

I don't need surgery. I just need to get out of the pool.

Besides, large testicles are like large breasts- they're fun for a while but can really become a burden over time.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

very observant question...

guess!

I'm guessing masectomy? That would really be a wonderful gift to have reconstructive surgery.

My niece also did it to regain something, to start fresh. We had a very wretched extremly disfunctional childhood as JW's. We ate to fill that empty place. She had obesity issues and it left her scarred with pounds of extra skin after she grew up and healed from it all.

So she will be a brand new reborn woman leaving the past behind physically and emotionally. She can lay next to her wonderful sweet husband and not cringe when he spoons her and touches her belly. I'm happy for her. It was intense. She had it done on Monday and was in bad shape for a few days with lots of pain.

Me, I just wear tight black leather with a silk corsett

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Besides, large testicles are like large breasts- they're fun for a while but can really become a burden over time.

The testicle and penis reduction I got last year did wonders for my back problems. A large member is ok for a while, but the rest of the time it's just a pain in the stomach.

Kwin

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Kwin, here's your for guessing correctly.

breastfeeding is great, but it literally is a sacrifice of the boobs.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The testicle and penis reduction I got last year did wonders for my back problems. A large member is ok for a while, but the rest of the time it's just a pain in the stomach.

Kwin

Hey Kwin, I thought I was the only one to have that surgery. Those lying doctors. Anyway, I gotta go back in May for a further reduction. They couldn't take care of ALL OF IT in just one surgery. Maybe we could start a "support" group.(pun very much intended)

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

LOL @ at the above posts.

Kwin, nvr,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit