WOULD YOU EVER GET PLASTIC SURGERY?

by Mary 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Seeing as the New System of Things is taking it's sweet time getting here to restore everyone's youthful appearance, many people turn to plastic surgery to turn back the hands of time. If you could afford it, would you ever get plastic surgery?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Depends of course, but sure, why not if it's not too vain or risky.

Perhaps someone has a large mole or distracting feature, I would do that.

If we're talking about hair plugs to make you look like a Barbie doll - no

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmmm... maybe a chin implant to get a more chinley look.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

YES!

I'm quite vain. With my medical problems would never choose to undergo invasive procedures like a tummy tuck or lipo, but I'm having this neck waddle removed soon as possible.

My niece just had a tummy tuck, lipo, and a boob job all at the same time. Here in Southern Cal you get new boobs on credit

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

In a heartbeat, Mary.

• juni
    juni

Actually Mary I find this way a lot cheaper and safer..........

• noontide
    noontide

Kate, you are so right. Here in Southern California you can do it all on credit. I know someone who did their boobs, nose, lips, and butt all on credit with her surgeon. I often wondered what would happen if she missed a payment?

I’ve thought about doing my nose. Nothing really wrong with it but I would like to “streamline” it. I just can’t mentally justify spending the money. Plus if I got my nose done then I would have to get my eyes lasered so I wouldn’t have to wear glasses anymore, then my teeth would be next, then my…damn, maybe I should just wear a bag over my face!

In the hall, there was a sister who got her boobs done. She looked great afterwards and she was so happy. Of course, everyone gave her grief for it and basically told her she was vain and a stumbling block to the congregation. Well, she did cause me to stumble a few times, guess I should have keep my eye on the “prize” instead of… well, you know.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I opted for Plastic Surgery last year. I had liposuction of the hips and abs and I'm thrilled with the results.

• lola28
    lola28

I'm thinking about getting a boob job.... and yes I do live in Souther California.

Lola

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Yes, I have broken my nose twice. If I could afford it, I would have the plastic surgery ASAP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit