What are yall fixin' for dinner tonite?

by Frannie Banannie 76 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Refried beans in a Taco?..Yum!..Never thought of that...OUTLAW

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Ooooo I want some Popeye's

(pokes MrsJones5 in tha ribcage, whispering, "Tell him to go back and get some Cajun battered fries for us!")

We're having the same as IronClaw only with sauted peppers & onions. On the grill outside.

E.K. Popeyes? Oh to be south of D.C. Any Bojangles Chicken & Biscuit around you? We love fried chicken.

Goodie, Dismembered! I'm gonna try that as soon as I get an itch to make another meatloaf. It sounds totally interesting. No Bojangles here. Just Popeye's and KFC and a few fly-by-nights.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Frannie: How can I forget the cajun battered fries? Got em, and plenty to share with you all.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Popeye's is the best!!

AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE, El Kabong! Ain't dat da troof, chere !!!

9. Salsa on top......

10. Fold and Eat..................Ummmmm

Outtaservice, that recipe sounds positively lucious!! The only thing I might personally add is a dollop of sour cream, dollop of guacamole and some sliced ripe olives. Too YUMMY!! (puts recipe away in recipe file.)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Refried beans in a Taco?..Yum!..Never thought of that...OUTLAW

Outlaw, my adopted aunt was from Mexico City and taught my Mom to make what she called "chalupas," using a layer of refried beans with chopped lettuce, tomatoes and cheese on a fried flat corn tortilla. We sometimes added seasoned taco meat to that, too. It IS good!

How can I forget the cajun battered fries? Got em, and plenty to share with you all.

Hey-hey-hey, El Kabong.....(sidles up to EK and slips some fries off his plate.)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Frannie Bannanie..I studied for a full year under an exceptional Chef here in British Columbia,Canada.I was very lucky,he liked me and took me under his wing.The time and money spent was sooooooo worth it!.....Check out courses for yourself in your area.It`s never too late to go to school.You can take shorter courses than that.It will change your life.....My pets like my left overs.My friends say my dog will never run away..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah and a large red bean and rice! Oh hell don't forget the coleslaw! :P

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Frannie Bannanie..That sounds good..I love Mex Food!..I`ll try some "Chalupas" when I hit Mexico sometime this year..Thanks for the recomendation..I`m always exploreing new foods and flavours..My Favorite Mex dish:"Beef Enchiladas"..The last time I had a decent Enchilada was in Texas...OUTLAW

• PEC
    PEC

You're wife must be a terrific cook.

Yes, my wife is a terrific cook.

Philip

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Bannanie..I studied for a full year under an exceptional Chef here in British Columbia,Canada.I was very lucky,he liked me and took me under his wing.The time and money spent was sooooooo worth it!.....Check out courses for yourself in your area.It`s never too late to go to school.You can take shorter courses than that.It will change your life.....My pets like my left overs.My friends say my dog will never run away..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Outlaw, you are one lucky duck to be taken under his wing like that! I think I'll look into it as soon as I get my "bidniss" off the ground, chere!

Yeah and a large red bean and rice! Oh hell don't forget the coleslaw! :P

OOOOOOOOOOOO, MJ5......and som'a doze fried okra! Laissez le bon temps rouler!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit