What are yall fixin' for dinner tonite?

by Frannie Banannie 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

(Already ate) pork chops that were marinated over night with cut green beans, tropical fruit salad, yogurt and homemade french fries.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Tonight is just Popeye's Chicken. (Spicy..of course), with red beans and rice.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Frannie Bannanie..There`s no take-out in the wilderness..I went to school to become a French Chef..I`m dam good,if I do say so myself..LOL!!.....I`m having guests for the weekend..One of the dinners we`ll be having is:"Seafood Linguini"(Octapus,squid,clams,scallops,mussels and crab)..Done in white wine,butter and creme sauce,mushrooms(thinly sliced),red and green peppers(1/4 inch dice),and broccili florettes over pasta..Served with freshly baked flakey rolls and a fresh spring salad...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ooooo I want some Popeye's

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

We're having the same as IronClaw only with sauted peppers & onions. On the grill outside.

E.K. Popeyes? Oh to be south of D.C. Any Bojangles Chicken & Biscuit around you? We love fried chicken.

Dismembered

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

No Bojangles Chicken around here, just the Colonel and Popeyes. My opinion...Popeye's is the best!! MrsJones...I'll trade you some chicken for some of that beef stew.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    2 BOCCA MEATLESS SAUSAGES WHEAT HOT DOG BUNS A glass of apple juice and a handful of almonds

Sounds very healthy, Jag. Are you a vegetablearian?

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Dutch Taco's...............................

1.Corn Tortilla's fried in Olive Oil

2. Put refried beans spread thin on the tortilla

3. Next..........add ground beef with cooked onions in it.

4. Then add 'shredded cheese'

5. Chopped Tomatoes

6 Chopped raw sweet onions

7. *Most important.........thin sliced celery

8. A little shredded lettuce

9. Salsa on top......

10. Fold and Eat..................Ummmmm

Outaservice

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

We had plain hamburgers, rice, and some of that green bean casserole that we normally only have at Thanksgiving. Good comfort food! Frannie, sometimes when you say Crabby Pants, my mind reads it as Crappy Pants (don't tell him I said so!). I do this every once in a while--see a word like Chesapeake and think it says Cheapskate. Never been dyslexic, but dang, it sure makes for some interesting reading. Crafty

LMAO, Crafty! Sometimes I think of that, too, chere! In fact I always hafta check my spelling before I post anything about his antic's online.

Great comfort food there, Crafty! I love that green bean casserole....only we fix it with almonds and a parmesan cheese topping instead of the onions I've seen others use.

pork chops that were marinated over night with cut green beans, tropical fruit salad, yogurt and homemade french fries.

YUM, Rayvin! What did you marinate those pork chops in, chere?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Tonight is just Popeye's Chicken. (Spicy..of course), with red beans and rice.

(BIG SIGH here) El Kabong, you debil, you! ...hmmmm.....any Cajun battered fries wit dat, chere?

Frannie Bannanie..There`s no take-out in the wilderness..I went to school to become a French Chef..I`m dam good,if I do say so myself..LOL!!.....I`m having guests for the weekend..One of the dinners we`ll be having is:"Seafood Linguini"(Octapus,squid,clams,scallops,mussels and crab)..Done in white wine,butter and creme sauce,mushrooms(thinly sliced),red and green peppers(1/4 inch dice),and broccili florettes over pasta..Served with freshly baked flakey rolls and a fresh spring salad...OUTLAW

LOL, Outlaw! I saw that and I'm so jello-wuss! Where did you go to study the culinary arts, O? I wish I could have gone when I was younger. I fixed a broiled lobster meal one time for my parents and my mother declared that I had become a gourmet chef. (snicker/snort)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit