Talk on Apostates

by IslandBrother 86 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brigid
    Brigid

D.S. Thank you for the clarification. If belief and the lack of control of my mind are indications then I guess then I am an official apostate against the religio corporation known as the watchtower bible and tract society.....

*crickets chirping*

Hey, I heard there's a new martini bar in town! Anyone in DFW wanna join DS and I some weekend for ridiculously overpriced mixed drinks??? Now that's news!

• Brigid
    Brigid

You know the most wickedly delicious part of my bridge burning, my sweet??? Is that I don't have to loan them money anymore or call and hear how pitifully strapped financially they are. It is sad but that is true. I will be here with open arms for them whenever they need me but it will be Me they embrace and not the ego projection that they wish me to be.

The gods are dead, long live the gods!!

You make me so hot when you talk like that baby

• daystar
    daystar
    You make me so hot when you talk like that baby

You just had to take it there, didn't ya? Hmmmm... I'll be seeing you tonight baby. Enough of us hijacking threads.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Found-my-way,

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to 'borrow' you words. I only hope the receiver will read and think about them.

Winnie,

I am surprised that my words were even noticed! lol

I am glad that I was able to contribute of value...

• garybuss
    garybuss

Mary, you wrote:

Garybuss said: So Friends, hypothetically, and I repeat hypothetically, even if an angel were to come down here and land on this platform, today, at this moment, and to present something to us that didn't fit into the pattern of truth, what should we be ready to do? We should be ready to say, "Hold on there, that doesn't fit into the pattern, and I am not going to listen to it!", Yes even if it were one of Jehovah's angels."
    Minute 23, Beware Of The Voice Of Strangers, District Convention Of Jehovah's Witnesses, Selkirk, Manitoba, July 12, 2003

"Gary....is this for real, or is this being said tongue-in-cheek? If this is for real, does anyone know if there's an audio of it available anywhere?"

Mary, It's for real. I have the mp3.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Charles Taze Russell would be summarily disfellowshipped for apostasy if he was a JW today.

• tan
    tan

Lady Liberty...I do enjoy your comments so much. Thank you so much because you summed up the feeling of so many of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit