I've got a scan of that letter!

by SirNose586 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectre
    Spectre

Wow! They have done the impossible. They have made me want to read a watchtower again.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

That does not mean that we as dedicated Christians will not enjoy reading the inforrnation.

But the information published will be of such a nature that a non-Witness will be able to

read the magazine from cover to cover without encountering material that has been especially

prepared for Jehovah's Witnesses.

Guess Jehovah is no longer proof-reading the emissions from Brooklyn. A Typo!!!

• heathen
    heathen

LOL@minister . Yah the WTBTS is now jehovah , didn't you know . You can bet the public version will not mention all the false predictions from watchtower leadership over the past 100 years . The, "see spot run", editon for the mentally challenged .LOL, Like that claymation on you tube they now want to target children at school or some such bizz.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

How is it a JW can say Jehovah is speeding up the "harvesting work" by cutting the magazine publications in half for the public?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Where is a typo?

• VM44
    VM44

When did when were Jehovah's Witnesses referred to as the "Brotherhood"?

I have heard "The Brothers" used quite often, but never "The Brotherhood"!

There use of "Brotherhood" sounds very cultish to me.

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

BTW, it would be very interesting to get the last year's monthly publication figures for the Awake! magazine. Then we could see if the circulation increase was real, or if the BOE writer was just writing empty words of praise that sound good but have no meaning.

--VM44

• mavie
    mavie

If I get a key, I can resume my old plan of getting a small, high quality recorder and camouflaging it in the air conditioning closet so I can record those elders' meetings.

Check local laws in your area...some states allow one party notification for taping, others only one party.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    You can bet the public version will not mention all the false predictions from watchtower leadership over the past 100 years .

Neither will any WT publication- including the study articles WT for dubs.
    The articles will not be able to say things that the public cannot hear, after all the meeting is open to public.
    The articles will be more like Kingdom Ministry articles. PREACH TIL YOU DROP. GUILT-GUILT-GUILT trip.

• sf
    sf
    they're saying that the study articles never were for the public. Now it all makes sense.

Indeed.

I actually applaud the dubs for this decision; it will cut back on paper useage and save a few trees.

Surely, they care nothing for this earth or it's trees. Please.

Watchtower that is dated the 15th of each month will be solely for the Christian brotherhood. It will not be offered to the public. It will contain allThe the study articles for one month and secondary articles that are appropriate for dedicated servants of Jehovah.

TRUST ME TED...THE PUBLIC ~~WILL~~absolutely see these magazines contents. 'We' surely do not need a hard copy to show the world, appropriately, what you do not want them to see. Nice try though!! LOL!!!

In fact, this BOE letter should be seen as a sidenote, along with the magazine content you don't want this "wicked world" to WITNESS.

How about we take this letter to Napa with us too. Show the reporters just what the holy Watchtower organization doesn't want the general public to see.

I swear, there is so much footwork, that letterss like this just make it a bit breezier. Thanks TED!

See ya 'round The Town, brother Jaracz.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit