I've got a scan of that letter!

by SirNose586 64 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Seeker4, I don't have an Awake in front of me, but web sources say the circulation is 34,267,000.

I'm betting half of the 34 million never leave a JW's house.

• RedPill2006
  • jgnat
    jgnat
    So, they're saying that the study articles never were for the public. Now it all makes sense.

Summarily explained once again, GaryBuss. Thank you for that.

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

I'm an elder (although an increasingly "inactive" one....) and my comments are:

1. One of these days I will wipe my arse with the magazines. I just don't know which one I will use.....

....Seriously, this turned my stomach upside down. The reason is that my family (hardtime jws) are good people. I love them and they can't see through the "fog" the WT is constantly blowing around the lovely "Brotherhood"....

The comments about this?

"Oh, this is sooo exciting....it means that Jehovah has secret information that will now be revealed only to US!"

"Man, this means the end is near....the new arrangement is preparing us for the end. In due time there will be specific information about that...."

I HATE this structure. What they have made out of me and my family. I have wasted time, energy for a bunch of crocks.

But they WILL pay back. I will stay as an elder as long as possible, because I can greatly use my influence. PLUS. I'm playing the lottery and have a few other businesss going - I don't know what the future brings. BUT. Should I make a big strike (lottery winning) OR get myself financially going - than my next step is to use funds to fight them back. One important fund is a "Bethelites-get-the-hell-outta-there"-Fund organization. As I know some of them would - IF they COULD.

Lets see.

RedPill.

• Arthur
    Arthur

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit