Im off to buy a video camcorder w/ night vision!!!!

by ButtLight 71 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

post it on the web (not this site) with a nude shot of you - that would make my day

• dobbie
    dobbie

just wondering does anyone know if anything like this has ever been caught on a camera before?Whenever i watch things like 'most haunted' etc and they are there with the tv cameras rolling nothing ever seems to happen.

• zev
    zev

buttlight,

i can help you with the video part. when you are ready.

• JH
    JH
    infrared

That detects heat right?

Maybe they have warm spiritual bodies.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    just wondering does anyone know if anything like this has ever been caught on a camera before?Whenever i watch things like 'most haunted' etc and they are there with the tv cameras rolling nothing ever seems to happen.

I have seen alot of videos with orbs.........but people say its dust.

A few here in there on other shows, I think its called just "haunted". or hauntings.... cant remember.

I would love to actually catch something! Like the guy in a military suit my 12 year old saw, and ran screaming into my room crying so hard he couldnt speak!

Night terrors some say, I say not, but im not an expert!

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

I am a skeptic, but will tell you that many in my family have had MANY such experiences. My mother kinda grew up in the Amityville horror, you might say. The majority of these events were completely consistent with hypnogogia, but a few were not so easily explained unless you assume the witnesses were misguided in some other fashion. This sort of condition tends to run in families, but I don't appear to have it. I remain somewhat doubtful, but ready to accept new evidence if it presents itself.

I would have to point out that even if you caught something good, that wouldn't prove it's a ghost--as in, someone's soul or a demon, or anything literally supernatural. Only that there is some sort of phenomena at work that is behind some of the claims we hear in the news about hauntings. (People rarely bother reporting it when these stories get debunked, but not all of them get disproven either) It would not prove that your experience was supernatural per se. But it would be interesting to see evidence that something weird was going on.

This has been an open question for me for many years. I lean toward doubt simply because the idea has never been proven and it seems very unlikley. So many stories, but so little proof, you know. At the very least, anything you caught on tape might be interesting to speculate about.

IsaacJ

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Maybe they have warm spiritual bodies

could be, is that why they pulled the sheets off of me 3 times a few weeks ago?

I could catch something on tape, and someone out there would say it was edited, or it was staged........It really doesnt matter as much as it does to me. I will know........and I feel I need to know for some odd reason.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Im a videography freak and have 5 camcorders have low light but not IF yet

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Maybe you should leave the Buttlight on to scare them away!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I believe you. I have had very real experiences with such things. I can't wait to hear the results.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit