Im off to buy a video camcorder w/ night vision!!!!

by ButtLight 71 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

For those of you who think Im nuts already (which I am), I am going to by a cam with night vision and infrared recording. The reason why, is im going to set it up in my sons room tonight and see if I can catch any paranormal activity on it.

I know what I saw, and I know my son see's stuff alot........so, Im either going to prove to myself im wrong, or prove you sceptics wrong about the paranormal. That is, if I can catch anything on tape.

I will try every night if I have too! I know something is in this house. Just ask Brooke lol

I hope I can figure out the cam by tonight!

And of course I will need help if i see something on it, to upload it. If It comes to that, anyone who could help that would be great.

Or I may never see anything and this thread is for nothing lmao!

Chow, off to buy my cam!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::The reason why, is im going to set it up in my sons room tonight and see if I can catch any paranormal activity on it.

OK, for a minute there I thought you and your boyfriend were making a movie ;)
    I can help you upload if you get anything on tape.

• JH
    JH
    am going to buy a cam with night vision and infrared recording

This should be interesting

• Warlock
    Warlock
    or prove you sceptics wrong about the paranormal.

Fat chance, Butt. The only way they will believe is if it happens to them, and it can't be just anything. It has to be something that scares them half to death.

I would like to see if you 'catch' anything, though.

Warlock

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    And of course I will need help if i see something on it, to upload it. If It comes to that, anyone who could help that would be great.

I can help with that. Just let me know.

W

• Gregor
    Gregor

Is your son aware of this? You don't want to tape any animal abuse like chicken choking or monkey spanking.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Why should they appear better in infrared than visible light? What about ultraviolet? Gamma rays? Microwaves?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Buttlight:

I am a ghost hunter and I would certainly be glad to help you. Please PM me with any questions you have.

CG

• kid-A
    kid-A

"I know what I saw, and I know my son see's stuff alot........so, Im either going to prove to myself im wrong, or prove you sceptics wrong about the paranormal. That is, if I can catch anything on tape."

So if you "know" what you saw and believe its due to paranormal activity, why do you have to "prove" it to anyone? We all know that even if you dont catch anything on tape, you will still believe in the supernatural, so honestly, why waste your money?

And for the record, I dont believe any of the phenomena you have described is related to supernatural causes, however, I dont think you're nuts. In your mind you did experience these things, however, that does not mean a) the events actually took place outside your own perception or b) even if they did take place they were due to "supernatural" phenomena.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

GRRRRR Im so mad. Walmart said they had the cam I wanted in stock but got there and it wasnt. Went to target, fresh out of ALL cams, waiting for a shipment. Shopko? NOT! And last but not least radio shack doesnt sell them. Im shite out of luck tonight..........

Thanks misantropic, finally-free, and country girl, much appreciated!

Fat chance, Butt. The only way they will believe is if it happens to them, and it can't be just anything. It has to be something that scares them half to death.

I would like to see if you 'catch' anything, though.

Yeah, I know. But obviously I am not able to edit videos, cause I dont even know how to upload them, nor do I own a cam. SO....if I happen to catch something, it may make a few wonder......

Is your son aware of this? You don't want to tape any animal abuse like chicken choking or monkey spanking.

Umm, on the way to the store, I told him, and said "dont forget the cam will be on, and whack your willie, I dont need to see that!" lmao

Why should they appear better in infrared than visible light? What about ultraviolet? Gamma rays? Microwaves?
    It always seems that they appear when its dark out.........at least here anyway.
    I am a ghost hunter and I would certainly be glad to help you. Please PM me with any questions you have.
    That is so cool. I also wanted to get an EMF meter too! Any suggestions you have would be great!
    So if you "know" what you saw and believe its due to paranormal activity, why do you have to "prove" it to anyone?

I dont have to prove it to anyone but myself. I have had way too much unexplained activity along with my kids, and my kids friends, to believe otherwise. I said "I know what I saw" meaning I saw a shadow moving in my sons bedroom, with absolutely nothing in there to explain it. He wakes up and see's odd shadows on his walls alot. Also a large ? on his wall. Im not saying its definately supernatural, just a possibility.

Either way, it wont be a waste of my mula, cuz ive always wanted one, and will have alot of use with it with 4 kids!

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit