Im off to buy a video camcorder w/ night vision!!!!

by ButtLight 71 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

"I am sure there's actually nothing going on." I'm going the other way on this and think it likely something is going on . The paranormal seems to always be a part of my life , so why not other people? Although I can admit that I did like to read horror novels when I was 13 that scared the hell out of me as well .

• lilybird
    lilybird

On a late nite talk show last week, Jennifer Love Hewitt who stars in "Ghost Whisperer", showed a clip from her show that she says is unedited . It clearly shows a shadowy figure behind her on the clip. She says if you look at it closely you can see the head turn to look at her.I could see the dark area that looked like a head appearring to move. It was creepy for sure. She also says a few on the show have had ghost sitings of their own.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, sorry to keep you guys waiting, I had a nasty virus on my computer that wiped out files I needed, so I took it in to the computer store. It will be done later this afternoon.

I will work all night if I have to to get the videos into the right extension for your viewing pleasure, or displeasure lol (thanks to the help of my other thread)

Ok, I watched a video a guy made, to prove the dust theory wrong. What I see, doesnt look anything like it.

So last night, again, I wend down in the "dungeon" set up the cam, told them to dance around and left. They did. Not much went on in the next 15 min, just a few things here and there. So I sent my bf down to watch the cam, and talk to them, he said he saw nothing. Viewing it later, he was wrong. But the scary thing?

We both go down (the camera is running this whole time) and I watch for a bit, and see nothing, so i go "come on you guys, your not doing anything, show yourselves!" And WHAMO Lights, or what ever the hell they are, are going crazy, all different directions! I told them thank you, and left! Again, the next 10 min running with nobody down there, I saw maybe 4 or 5. And they were all a few min apart. Not all at once like they do when I talk to them.

At this point I dont know what to think, except I am extremely scared to go down there by myself.

And yes you sceptics are probably going to tell me I need to see a shrink for talking to dust particles

• JH
    JH

May I sleep in the basement next time I go over....

NOT

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    May I sleep in the basement next time I go over....

Hun, once you see the video, you probably will sleep in the hotel instead of here! I will take you down there and run the cam, and you can watch........I can see you now........screaming out JEHOVAH! Make them go to the light!!!

• JH
    JH

The bible says that there is a spirit world. Angels and demons, and that they were cast to the earth, in the book of revelation.

Maybe that's what's in your basement.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Well I hope you can get it uploaded so we can see it.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Well I hope you can get it uploaded so we can see it.

Oh believe me, some way some how, I will..........

Ok, I have watched two clips on the dust theory, and what I see just isnt the same. BUT.........

For my owe sanity, I am going to go down there, and vacuum the floors a few times, to remove as much dust as possible. Then I will stand perfectly still (alot later, to let any dust settle) for a few min before I turn on the cam. And see what happens.

My problem with the dust theory, is dust floats though the air, light as a feather. What I see, leaves streams behind it, as if it is moving in a really fast motion.

Anyone want to come over and vacuum it for me?? lmao

• anewme
    anewme

Sorry you are going through this Buttlight. But try to view it scientifically and unemotionally.
    Im sure there is an answer.
    Actually it is very interesting.
    Please keep us informed.

Anewme

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Im glad my son owes me a favor, he was suppose to clean the house and didnt, Now I have the perfect job for him!!!!!!

Im not sorry Im going through this. Either there is a logical (meaning unspritual) reason, or they are spirits. Either way, as long as they dont bother me or scare me, they are welcome.

One thing I forgot to add.......which did scare me, but its my own fault!

My tripod is in a posistion where you can walk all around it, nothing in the way.

When I rolled the cam, I told them (god forbid if I was talking to dust) that if they could move something that would be great!

So, later, when me and my bf went down there, (remember its pitch black, and nobobdy else was down there within that half hour of recording), he led the way. you could only see the little light on the cam. He ran into a chair and says "dont trip, someone put a chair right here!" I was like what??? It wasnt there when we set up the cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that one had me freaked. The only ones here were my 3 boys, and I can tell you Im 100% possitive, they wont go down there since I started recording.........Not even with the light on to get something out of the freezer!

On the tape, you can hear alot of noises from upstairs, like the floor creaking, or is it creeking, lol. But you can clearly hear noises next to the cam also.........eeek

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit