Im off to buy a video camcorder w/ night vision!!!!

by ButtLight 71 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, got the cam.......its charging, and Im trying to read through the book. Its like trying to read japanese to me. Ive never owned a video cam before!

At least I think I have the basics figured out. Sad thing? The dvd's only record for 30 min. I aint getting up in the middle of the night every half hour to change them, so I just hope I get lucky lmao!

If not, the next time brooke comes, Im sure the damn things will show their faces..........right brooke?

Anyone have a cam with night vision? I may need some advice before I start rolling lol. Mine has night vision, and night vision plus, but I havent the slightest clue how to get to the Plus part. Still reading....

• JH
    JH

Hey, that's great !

If it's Infrared, it might see heat from your BF's farts.....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    If it's Infrared, it might see heat from your BF's farts

Thats better than seeing "heat" from my almost 13 year old puberty son! He gets to sleep on the couch tonight........

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Wow, that cam is cool. Its up and recording.....

If you have ever seen the show "most haunted" ..it looks just like that. My cat looks posessed!!!! His eyes are white. I was walking up the stairs in the dark, and he was at the top of the steps... damn, almost had a heart attack!

Hope I catch atleast something besides me going in and out changing the dvds!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Some of your 'events' have been audible in nature? Maybe a good, sound activated, audio device would be good too?

Jeff

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

It is, just about to sit down and watch the first half hour of "butts haunteded house" lmao

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Nothing came out of that. But me and my son went into the basement just now ........and it looks like a dungeon to begin with, and an orb dropped right away in front of the cam.............

god I wish someone could help me download these mini dvd'd to my hardrive

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That freaked us all out...........ok for those of you who believe in spirits and orbs? I cought the orbs on my cam.... I spoke to them and asked them to show themselves, and pooof they dropped in front of the cam............... yikes, im freaked out.... I wish i knew how to download it to the hard drive so i could upload it

I went back down to get more, havent viewed it yet but i have goose bumps!!!!!!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

are you kidding ? you can't upload it to youtube or something? I would think you just use a port and plug it in like a web cam or printer. Now you owe us some evidence >LOL

• greendawn
    greendawn

I thought you were going out in the woods to shoot some nocturnal wildlife scenes. I believe your son is influenced by the JW syndrome of fear of the invisible world. I am sure there's actually nothing going on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit