Im off to buy a video camcorder w/ night vision!!!!

by ButtLight 71 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    He ran into a chair and says "dont trip, someone put a chair right here!" I was like what??? It wasnt there when we set up the cam!!!!!!

There is something mysterious going on down there.

I suggest that next time you go down there, you bring a crucifix with you.

Leave the beer upstairs

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Leave the beer upstairs....

Are you nuts? Thats the only thing that gives me enough courage to even walk down there, especially in the dark! I had to go down there to get some stuff out of the freezer yesterday...........my heart pounded the whole time.....! With the lights on!

• JH
    JH

Something tells me that Buttlight will post again on this thread in the next 24 hours.

• Warlock
    Warlock

butt,

Since you have seen multiple orbs, I think you might have "Legion" in your basement.

Warlock

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, isnt this just great.........the only way I can make the clips, is on my laptop.........and it took a dump yesterday just as I was going to upload the clips!!!!!!!! Its back in the comp. store, but doesnt look good.

I will find another way around it somehow............

You should see the ones I saw last night. One flew across the screen, with a big long stream after it....took up amost the whole screen, and right after that another one did the same.

My daughters friend got a kick out of it, she's the one who made me go down there so she could see for her own eyes.........and that she did lol

• FMZ
    FMZ

Butt... a quick suggestion.

One way to possibly debunk the idea that these might just be dust particles would actually be by kicking up some dust down there. This will show the differences between the way dust in the air is acting (show air currents' direction and strength) and also differences in visual properties of the orbs.

For instance, if all of the dust particles that become viewable in the video are moving on an air current from left to right in the video, and then a brighter orb goes against that air current, this would be a pretty good indicator of something not analogous to dust.

Just a thought. Keep us updated!

KJ

• Warlock
    Warlock

butt,

You need to invite some of the naysayers.

I was thinking you might charge them admission, but a better idea is to let them in the basement for free, but charge them to GET OUT. Tell them to bring PLENTY of cash.

Warlock

• dobbie
    dobbie

Buttlight you are so brave - if i was living there i'd be so scared i'd pack up my things and get my butt out of there!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    For instance, if all of the dust particles that become viewable in the video are moving on an air current from left to right in the video, and then a brighter orb goes against that air current, this would be a pretty good indicator of something not analogous to dust.

Yeah, I had mentioned doing that in an earlier post. Let me give you a few examples

The first time, they were flying in all different directions. Some left to right some the other way around, some from the bottom of the screen that would go strait away from the cam, and some from the top to the bottom

One of the next ones, I only saw one, it came from far away, directly toward the cam, did a u turn, went back far away, and then up!

And as I said, last night, two came from the left to the right. In very long streams.....

I was thinking you might charge them admission, but a better idea is to let them in the basement for free, but charge them to GET OUT. Tell them to bring PLENTY of cash.

LMFAO that would be funny!

Buttlight you are so brave - if i was living there i'd be so scared i'd pack up my things and get my butt out of there!

Actually, it scares the living hell out of me, I dont sleep well at night. One thing I find interesting, is i can go down there, Im standing still, and see nothing, and then when I ask them to appear, they do.........since when does dust do that? lol I told my bf, maybe its time to give it a rest for a while, so I can clear my mind. Believe me, Im not brave, I can only go down there if I have a few buds in me.......i seem to be fearless then lol If you asked me to go down there right now by myself I wouldnt! I dont care if there were flood lights down there!

• JH
    JH

The way you talk, I'm pretty sure it's not dust.

I don't know what you're seeing, but I'll be anxious to see it, if you can finally upload it..... It will give us all a good idea what you're seeing.

I would make a test and bring that camera in someone else's basement and check and see if you see the same things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit