Im off to buy a video camcorder w/ night vision!!!!

by ButtLight 71 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

The one time you want/need to upload something to here and the computer acts up!

You need to invite some of the naysayers.

I was thinking you might charge them admission, but a better idea is to let them in the basement for free, but charge them to GET OUT. Tell them to bring PLENTY of cash.

Or we could bring our sleeping bags and spend the night down there.

Buttlight, since I've never been to your home, I have to ask: Is it at all possible someone could be in your basement hiding? An intruder, perhaps. Or a kid. I only ask because of the moved chair you mentioned.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Buttlight, since I've never been to your home, I have to ask: Is it at all possible someone could be in your basement hiding? An intruder, perhaps. Or a kid. I only ask because of the moved chair you mentioned.

No, we are down there everyday, for laundry, or getting food out of the freezer. I asked the "orbs" to move something if they could. Funny thing? When we went back down there, they werent too active, till I asked "did you guys move that chair?" Two of them showed! lol

Creepy

You want to sleep down there with a sleeping bag, your more than welcome, but count me out lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit