I got punched in my eye....

by Sparkplug 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey all. So things have been really tense lately and stress have been just stacking up. So I needed to get out and cut up a bit. Well once a year I go to a girlfriends party out in the toolies. At a place called the "hole in the wall", you will find a resemblance of times gone by. (Like an underground club in Chicago) But my best friend and I and my roommate went out to dance and have a good time. I was relaxing...IT WAS working.

So the night ended and while walking to the car.,,(a bit tore up), I glance over an there is my best gal friend with her shoes in her hands and in a fighting stance circling with some guy. They were throwing down. I have no idea what happened, so I ran over there to tell her, "Hey, lets go...the car is in the other direction, and she lets me know to get out of there...go ahead to the car. So I turn to go and this guy runs up to me and asks me "if I was that bI@#%#?" I did not see him coming, I just heard him ask me something and when I turned around...He punched me in my face. Right in my eye and the next thing I know I am on my back. WTF? I have no idea what happened, but I am assuming mistaken identity.

We heard sirens and not wanting to go to jail because I am sure there had to be someone going...I jumped in the car and got out of there.

Whatever the case, I did not show bruising on my eye, but my elbows are banged up. My temple and skull near my eye are really tender.

My friend got cold cocked in the back of the head and she managed to get out safe also.

Now tell me what is the deal when a full grown man walks up to a lady in an eavening dress and punches her in the face? I don't even know him. Could not tell you who did it. No clue.

Now my relax trip turned out hell. Good thing they did not shoot us. I hear the whole group of them were packing guns. I am thankful it was only a sock in the eye and not a bullet in my head.

People suck.

• RAF
    RAF

OMG (((Sparkplug))) ...
    Sorry for what happened to you (pfffffffffffff)

Take care ...

• Es
    Es

OMG babe are you ok? Thats terrible I cant believe he did that.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

RAF~ Thanks. It was so odd. I really had no clue it was coming because I have gone there a bunch of times and there was no reason for it to happen.

Later someone said my friend had kicked the guy as we left. But mean as she is...she would not do that unless provoked. Really though, she did not do anything. We all had given huggs all about and had had a great night. Truly an odd thing to be walked up to by a stranger an hit in the face. Some people...geez~

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Ouch! I'm glad you are okay.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Say Es and Jayhawk~ I am fine. Just a little tender headed and hung over. A lot pissed off and a tad bit confused...lol Thanks

• rassillon
    rassillon

Sorry to hear that Sparkplug,

Are you really in TX?

I live in houston and I don't know what is up with guys that do that, I would never hit a girl unless I had no other choice.

Hope you get better.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

rassillon~Yes I am truly in Texas. Dallas. You should join us at our fest coming up. You would probably have a blast...and I have never seen a fist fight happen.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

LOL!

I don't want to generalize, but lots of Texans are dumber than a sack full o' sticks. Throw a couple of beers at them and it gets even worse.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It sounds like a pretty rough crowd in Texas. Do you guys have wheels on your houses?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit