I got punched in my eye....

by Sparkplug 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    What the...??? where have I been? well, this just pisses me off!

Hey hon! I know this would get a man of your stature pissed off. Thanks from the distance. (((spectre)))

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

fullofdoubt now...I don't think they are raising punk kids the same as we were. It is sad.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Tex!!!

Whoa. Was this Deep Ellum?

I'm really sorry Decki, dang this is bad. Please, please be careful.

No, I was in Farmersville at a friends house they have not finished. They have a sugar shack set up and it usually is very sweet. Dunno what happened this time. I actually hope it dies down I heard a bit more info and I guess this guy was from Greenville and is not invited anymore, but the guys from work want to retaliate and with the group that this guy was in...I am thinking they should just let it lay. Someone could get seriously hurt or worse dead. But they did not just jump me...they jumped my best friend and people are pretty mad. So....I dunno.

I think I would be happy with some of that chicken soup Avi wrote of and a good nights sleep today.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

See, people don't understand how the Telecommunications business is run. The Crips have control of most of the switched networks backbone. The Bloods have the network architecture skilz howzever, so they are sorta the OG of the telecom world. Meanwhile, the violent MS-13 gang (originating in El Salvador) is infiltrating the wireless mobility management programing of el Norte, to do an end run around their ethnic rivals.

The inter-office parties can get pretty dangerous, especially for a girl who could just as easily be Salvadoran as Black :-D

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

six...Do you see the "Very Funny" look I am giving my computer?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Your South American Indian heritage shines thru in that pic Sparky. It's my fav ;)

• hambeak
    hambeak

Sparky you ought to give me a call what is going on?

I am concerned about you and the family.

I do care you know and I am here.

I have called several times and no call back just let me know.

I love you all

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

*adds Hambeak to the "Avenge Sparks Honor Posse*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit