I got punched in my eye....

by Sparkplug 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Dammit, if i was there right now i'd make ya some chicken soup and then go kick some ass.

That sucks..

When's the fest?

Avi~ What is this? A chicken soup for the soul fest? I sure could use one now. Thanks. I bet you cook swell.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Well at least this gives you some street cred.

Funny!

Sparkplug, come up to Kansas, we're boring here and Kansas beef is good for your eye.

Hey you...I have been to Kansas. It is a long state to cross. PS. I do miss the beef prices. You would think it would be better here...Nope, it is crazy!

• Spectre
    Spectre

What the...??? where have I been? well, this just pisses me off!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I can't believe a man would hit a woman in public! have they no shame! I can understand why you didnt wait for the police but then again if I was out and was driving and not drinking I think I would wait and have it reported. After all they can breatherlyse and when they realised you were sober and these other guys werent they'd be more likely to accept your story and not arrest you - well thats what I'd hope!

Well...I think that would have been good too, but I was not sober. The designated driver was...but not me. How do I proive I was just walking to my car. Dum dee dum like a perfect person to punch. Thanks for the love Crumpet.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

GGBG~ I got no photos. We were in a rush leaving and after...well that was not too pretty. But thanks for asking. I will be forced to get dressed up again. lol

I love you.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Jake here....really sorry to hear bout this..

I am glad you are alright.You never know who will show up at these places.Glad it wasn't any worse.

A lot of folks are 'packin' these days,and it could of been deadly.

I love you girl and you have my best thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Thanks Jake...I needed that.

And Tijkmo~ I think I am just getting dressed for a picture and no going out for me.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Rooster and Free2think...my eyes is fine. I am just a bit jumpy about people. I think if that happened so quick...what if it had been worse? You know? It made me think a bit more cautious.

Smiles!!! I gotcha! I am most assuredly being more careful. And maybe you will have to join me and show me where to cut loose!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Blues Brother~ Thank you so much!!

Auld soul. Leave it to you to remember my creative mind. I only wish I had been writing again on that one. Who is the possee gonna lynch?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Lawrence~ Have I told you I always love how you write. And as a matter of fact, I am a bit mad at myself for not going to a discipline class sooner. Even if it was to learn to duck.

(((Sparky)))

Just came across this today, a few days after you posted. Sorry to hear what happened. Some men are just big fat jerks. Wish I had been there to defend your honor ! Scumbag is what that jackass was !

Hope you are feeling better and keep your chin up. You'll be back to dancing in no time.

Jose Angel a.k.a. Quixote

Hey Q!! Dont worry I just got around to answering each person. I have been ran a bit thin lately. Thanks for the thoughts. How have ya been?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Whoa. Was this Deep Ellum?

I'm really sorry Decki, dang this is bad. Please, please be careful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit