Do you belive you are anointed?

by unbaptized 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• timetochange
    timetochange

I believe anointed and born again are the same thing, at least that is my understanding. If I'm wrong about that please correct me.

May I ask those who answered in the affirmative as to being anointed are you today a non-Trinitarian or Trinitarian? And if I may also ask how does God's spirit manifest itself in your life? Do you feel God's direction? If so, how? Does He provide signs or other outward manisfestations such as visions etc.?

I would appreciate any response, thank you.

Ed.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hello Excite,

10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD,
    "and my servant whom I have chosen,
    so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
    Before me no god was formed,
    nor will there be one after me.

11 I, even I, am the LORD,
    and apart from me there is no savior.

12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
    I, and not some foreign god among you.
    You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.

13 Yes, and from ancient days 10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD,
    "and my servant whom I have chosen,
    so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
    Before me no god was formed,
    nor will there be one after me.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

ABR-

In my circle of 'charismatic' friends, the worship leader is annointed, the speaker is annointed, certain prayers are annointed....in reference to 'Spirit filled."

I go to a Baptist church so I don't hear that word much, sad to say. But, I do believe the exact same as Axal because scripture teaches when we are annointed when we know God's Son and believe in him.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello Unbaptized:

If you have left go back and resume your share of the ministry. Do not let anything stop you from serving the true GOD
    And as far as the GB is concerned, they are still our brothers. They have GOD's blessing to feed the flock at the proper time. Do not find yourself fighting against GOD because some do not share your joy.

Yikes, are you trying to get me to go back to the WT..??? You are telling me, the GB has God's blessing.. And if I fight against the WT, I'm fighting against God....??????

Uhhh, no, don't think so.. You are not hearing the same drummer as me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit