Do you belive you are anointed?

by unbaptized 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zack
    zack

"Anointed" class, non-anointed, Jehonadab class, John class-- all this is JW fiction. Jesus spoke of only one hope for those who believed unto him: To dwell with him in the house

of his Father. The NT doesn't say a word about any other hope for Christians. It is God's free gift.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Why is it so hard for people to accept that everyone will not be going to Heaven? Almighty God gave Israel a priesthood with a high priest and every other Israelite did not qualify for this office. So in saying this, everyone who claims to be a Christian will not be serving in Heaven. I can live with that as long as I'm in the equation.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

MinisterAmos,

I wanted to congratulate you on your calling. I want to know what makes your calling significantly different from the other anointed ones. Also could you explain how you came to this conclusion?

As I have said before that all the bible heroes of ancient times received their commission from God's Holy Spirit. Moses, Joseph, Elijah, Samson, David and Solomon etc. all of them can explain in detail how they were commissioned. The Bible itself gives details of how they became commissioned or anointed. Can you give me some details regarding your calling?

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Un:

Could you tell me something? Why do you feel that the hidden manna and pebble is only given after a person becomes a spirit and is in the sky (heaven).?

Rev. 2:17 doesn't elude to this...??????

Did you get the PM, explaining the hidden manna.?

Peace, Star

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

U/b just a private joke............

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hey Star,

You stated the hidden manna was love correct?

If that wasn't it then could you please send it to me again cause I did not get your PM.

Also regarding the hidden manna Moses was told by God to place a jar of the manna in a compartment inside the Ark of the Convenant. Then the Ark was placed in the Most Holy place in the Tabernacle, which only God's anointed High Priest could enter. The manna that Moses had placed in the sacred Ark did not perish or spoil like the manna the Israelites ate in the wilderness as long as it remained in the Ark.

This manna (Immortality) symbolized Jesus and his perfect gift he's going to give to the anointed (Incorruptibleness) when they die and go to Heaven (The Most Holy Compartment). So it is fitting to conclude the manna the anointed receives will be given when they enter into the Heavenly realm with God and his son Jesus.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The Temple curtain was ripped in two at Jesus death, hence the Most Holy was no longer separeted. He had other sheep (gentiles) that would become part of one flock (all of spiritual Israel).

The Kingdom of God can be "in" you right now. Heaven or Hell is of your choosing, this very moment. The imparting of the Holy Spirit is the seal and down-payment of the reality that has yet to be revealed. Heaven is to be wirth Christ, seeing him face to face, rather than a physical location. These are the general precepts of the Christian faith as it is currently understood.

I guess I would have to ask you - do you love Christ and want to be with him (regardless of all the philosophical meanderings of the intellectual mind)? If the answer is "no" then how on earth do you think you can call yourself a Christian??

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Littletoe,

I do love Christ Jesus he is my Lord and Saviour!!!!

I would like to be with the Lord in Heaven if I am chosen or anointed. I do not feel that all of his disciples will enter into the Heavenly Kingdom.

I also Love Almighty God so it does not matter were he wants me to be as long as I can still serve him and know him.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

So LittleToe why were you DF?

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello UnBap..

You were saying:

Hey Star,

You stated the hidden manna was love correct?

If that wasn't it then could you please send it to me again cause I did not get your PM.

Also regarding the hidden manna Moses was told by God to place a jar of the manna in a compartment inside the Ark of the Convenant. Then the Ark was placed in the Most Holy place in the Tabernacle, which only God's anointed High Priest could enter. The manna that Moses had placed in the sacred Ark did not perish or spoil like the manna the Israelites ate in the wilderness as long as it remained in the Ark.

This manna (Immortality) symbolized Jesus and his perfect gift he's going to give to the anointed (Incorruptibleness) when they die and go to Heaven (The Most Holy Compartment). So it is fitting to conclude the manna the anointed receives will be given when they enter into the Heavenly realm with God and his son Jesus.

No, I think the hidden manna is spiritual food, a knowledge from an outside source that the person is chosen and anointed. I will send the PM again..maybe I pressed the wrong button or something.

I don't think the manna is immortality, but rather the knowledge that they have been or will be given immortality. Thanks for your response.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit