Ever been questioned by 3 Elders.....

by freefromjws 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• freefromjws
    freefromjws

When I was 17 I got pregnant (OMG)!!!

I was in a meeting with 3 elders from my NJ cong. and the questions they asked:

1. who undressed who

2. did he have oral sex with you

3 did you return oral sex

4. did you enjoy it, and HOW LONG DID IT LAST

5. what position(s) were we in

6. would I commit this sin again (all in front of my father) I was mortified and disappointed that my dad would allow this questioning to go on. He dragged me into the hallway and told me that if I didn't answer them and "repent" immediately, that I would be df'd.

Needless to say I did not answer any of the above, promptly asked them all if they were get'n off on this type of questioning and told them to go ahead in df me because yes I would most likely do it again!!!

Haven't been back since!!! No regrets, just hate them all!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi freefromjws, and welcome to the forum

Needless to say I did not answer any of the above, promptly asked them all if they were get'n off on this type of questioning and told them to go ahead in df me because yes I would most likely do it again

Of course they get off on questions like that, it's the reason they ask them. They don't need to know such details to make a decision.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Yes, I've been questioned by three elders - P.O., S. O. and secretary. Set me up, the *&^!"+*!

Ian

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

It sounds so UNBELIEVABLE...but, here, we know it is true! It makes me so happy I didn't meet with the elders and just DA'd myself. I think it would have caused me a nervous breakdown. (Well, a worse one...LOL)

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder

Welcome to the board!

Good for you! You should be happy that you didn't give into them and answer their perverted questions.

They totally get off on this! I trully feel they get off when they disfellowship people as well. Perhaps not physically but it certainly is power trip for them.

The elders in our cong love to df people. My hubbie was df'd and certainly shouldn't have been as is/was the case for many in our cong.

Sick Bastards!

IW

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thats sick. I was in the back room with three at that same age, for fornication. But never was asked anything like that. I was dfed

What kind of sick nutjobs would ask a 17 year old girl that? Especially in front of your dad, ewww..I wouldnt answer either lol

Welcome to the board!!!

• gespro
    gespro

I'm so glad you told them where to go! Like

I've been questioned by 5 elders [the dirty b@$!@(&$] Nothing like a bunch of cowards not only sitting in judgement but using someone elses situation to help them forget about their mundane missionary positions the WTS ordains to be acceptable....but digress. LOL!

Welcome to the board!

ges

• freefromjws
    freefromjws

LOL!!!

Thanks for all the welcome's. One of the elders in particular, his son was the biggest "fornicator" of all time, tried to get me but I knew he'd run and tell before his *&^* was dry, so I didn't touch that. Only messed around with "worldly boys".

Funny that he got busted many times (because he told on himself) and was never df'd, always reprooved!!!!

Amazing

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome freefromjws, yes I have been questioned by three and two elders, when my JC came due I asked to have all 7 of them there, 4 declined. The three that showed were speechless most of it as they were guilty of a lack of spirituality and knowing their Bibles.

abr

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

When I was 17 I got pregnant (OMG)!!!

I was in a meeting with 3 elders from my NJ cong. and the questions they asked:

1. who undressed who

2. did he have oral sex with you

3 did you return oral sex

4. did you enjoy it, and HOW LONG DID IT LAST

5. what position(s) were we in

6. would I commit this sin again (all in front of my father) I was mortified and disappointed that my dad would allow this questioning to go on. He dragged me into the hallway and told me that if I didn't answer them and "repent" immediately, that I would be df'd.

Needless to say I did not answer any of the above, promptly asked them all if they were get'n off on this type of questioning and told them to go ahead in df me because yes I would most likely do it again!!!

Haven't been back since!!! No regrets, just hate them all!!!

YES. I was 19, and I got all these same questions and more. I was DF'd too. Welcome to the forum!!! I wish I would have stood up to them! I learned now though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit