Ever been questioned by 3 Elders.....

by freefromjws 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• freefromjws
    freefromjws

Who is this guy???

SeanGuy - it's obvious that being df'd was not my concern, if you read my post i clearly stated that I told them to df me (idiot). Anyway who said I was disgusted?? Not me, I love sex, it's one of the most enjoyable things (besides chocolate) that I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing!!

As ex-nj-jw stated - JW's are sexually repressed as you have clearly shown. Get a life dude!!

Thanks to all who had my back!!! And I'm originally from Elizabeth NJ - I have no idea if the same elder A** holes are still there, maybe they died and are awaiting armegeadon (spelling)

• Warlock
    Warlock

Hey Seanguy... are you going to confess to the elders for associating with apostates? If you are truely repentant you should tell them every detail of what was said here...

Don't worry, I'm sure they will just privately reprove you.

Looks like she got you.

Warlock

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Who is this guy???

A troll here doing exactly what he is suppose to do, piss everyone off! GOD, they really get em brain washed hey? To actually believe something like that is right? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Makes me just sick!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Liquidsky--that is terrible!

It's just really unbelievable how unChristian the JWs are. Jesus would never have treated a rape victim like that! Oh I just get so mad sometimes listening to these heartwrenching stories. But on the up-side, I thank God and the Universe and Satan and whoever else is out there listening that I am no longer one of the JDumbers!!!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I wanted to try to calm down after I first read this thread, then I came back in to see some idiot comments and got my blood pressure up all over again. I'm glad I got out of the borg before my kids had to go through that kind of crap.

As a contrast I happen to know how this would play out at the church I attend. First of all, "discipline" as used by the Watchtower doesn't exist. I've been going to this church since 1989 and nobody has ever been kicked out for anything that didn't involve a felony conviction - and I'm not positive of that, they may just restrict certain activities like being around children or handling money. In a case like this they'd make sure it wasn't forcible rape, if it was there would be rape counselors and if you wanted help talking to the police, lawyers. Beyond that the questions would involve medical care, counseling (from people with degrees from accredited colleges), and other help in figuring out what to do next.

If I'd had to watch some dirty old men questioning my daughter like that, I would have hurt somebody.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Needless to say I did not answer any of the above, promptly asked them all if they were get'n off on this type of questioning and told them to go ahead in df me because yes I would most likely do it again!!!

What better way to go out than w/an F.U. to their faces!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw Seanguy makes me feel so warm and fuzzy!

And if you believe that Seanguy I got a spaceship to sell you. lol

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello freefromjws

I went through the same thing, they asked the same questions. they ask all those questions to find out Exactly what happened, without leaving out major details that could have an effect on the decision.

Lol - yep SeanGuy, because it's CRUCIAL to know every 'sordid' detail of intimacy to discover if someone has committed a disfellowshipping offence.... Eh, eh? Bunch of perves with self-appointed power.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

I went through the same thing, they asked the same questions. they ask all those questions to find out Exactly what happened, without leaving out major details that could have an effect on the decision. When they asked me, I told them exactly what happened...every detail. And they could easily tell I was disgusted at what I did and I wanted to do everything nessasary to move past this. I was privately reproved. It's all in your attitude, you had a non-repentant attitude, and either justified what you did, or blamed it on your father or the elders. That's why you were df'd, you are a perfect example of why they ask specific questions like that-it brings out your true colors...

SeanGuy

Yes, and they ''need'' all the details to make the right decision pffffffffffft...great thinking there GENIUS seanGuy,, did you get off on the questioning as much as they did? They dont NEED specifics to see if a person is repentent!

The only question they FORGOT to ask you is how SMALL YOUR DICK IS...because that's JUST AS RELEVANT as the rest of their line of questioning!

And of course you werent DF'd, because you're MALE.

They probably need you to be their little joe-boy servant in a few months...

SeanGuy, you're a TROLL, but keep reading, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

That's why you were df'd einstein!

I went through the same thing, they asked the same questions. they ask all those questions to find out Exactly what happened, without leaving out major details that could have an effect on the decision. When they asked me, I told them exactly what happened...every detail. And they could easily tell I was disgusted at what I did and I wanted to do everything nessasary to move past this. I was privately reproved. It's all in your attitude, you had a non-repentant attitude, and either justified what you did, or blamed it on your father or the elders. That's why you were df'd, you are a perfect example of why they ask specific questions like that-it brings out your true colors...

SeanGuy

rollingrollingrollingrollingrollingrollingblablablablabsbsignorelame

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit