The Artist formally known as Prince

by Sasha 99 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I agree about the shaded symbol...we all laughed like crazy and the kids just looked at us like..what?

And I though I read that Prince was thinking about going to another religion? I'll have to look into that..

Snoozy..

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

The wife of one of our elders refused to let her son pet our cat because "cats are of the devil"

And yes, the door DID hit her in the ass when I asked her and hubby to leave.

Shame about Prince because he used be a heck of a musician. I'd almost accept being 5' nothing to step into his shoes back in the day.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    Damn, why'd you have to go there? At least spell Jemimah right.

I believe it is Jemima, no 'h'.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually it's spelled either way, with or without the "h". He had missed a "m".

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Are those two girls twins?

Just asking is all

I do believe that they are; because when I saw them on another show, I thought the same thing.

• blondie
    blondie

for MinisterAmos (smile)

http://dbhome.dk/carlo/cat.htm

Are cats for true Christians?
    Is it appropriate for a Christian to own a cat, in light of their past pagan religious affiliation and the medical information that is now coming to light? -J.R., U.S.A.

It would be misleading to answer this question with either a simple 'Yes' or a 'No.' The Scriptural answer of necessity must be a 'qualified' one, and it is easy to see why.....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Did he throw his guitar out into the crowd?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    Clearly, the Bible - by using this kind of terminology - shows beyond any reasonable doubt that the basic nature of cats, while created perfect by God, has become evil or 'beastlike'

Some days we know there really is NOT a God. On that fateful day on 9/11/2001 the prayers of many would have been answered if only those planes had hit 1 mile or so to the West?.

Naturally I thought the elder's wife was kidding at first, but as Blondie (and Prince) point out, meaningless symbols mean more to these people than oh I don't know, the lives of the sextuplets perhaps?

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Damn, why'd you have to go there? At least spell Jemimah right.

Where did I go??? He had the same head gear as her.

Haven't had the syrup for awhile.

I'll go to my room and practice my spelling.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Seriously, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a Superbowl half time show as much as his last night. He really did Rock. I thought the Marching Band was a really nice touch. I did crack up at "All along the Watchtower" though. But, the way he was playing, most people would have thought it was a tribute to Hendrix.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit