The Artist formally known as Prince

by Sasha 99 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sasha
    Sasha

Yeah, actually, what was with that guitar behind the sheet? For a second it looked like a little devil tail...anybody catch that? I did not hear him mention the "good News"..

• Sasha
    Sasha

FIRST Donna Summer claimed she was a witness, then she got "born again"...and I LOVED PRINCE'S show...I don't need the sexual ovettones to enjoy him.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

IMHO it was OK. I've seen Prince do much better, with or without the sexual under or overtones

• Honesty
    Honesty

What were those strange symbols that adorned his clothing and the runway he was performing on?

Are they pagan symbols that have anything to do with the afterlife?

I guess the cult Jehovah's organization is becoming more progressive.

And this fruitcake of a religion has the arrogance to claim that their organization is a fulfillment of Ezekiel's vision .

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I thought Prince did pretty well (for a girly-man, that is.)

The SUPERBOWL deserves something a bit heavier on the T-rone.

Ted Nugent would be my personal choice, but he would probably precipitate a war with Mehico. :)

I follow Prince's career now as if it was a cultural petri-dish. I want to "witness" the eventual evolution of his post-Dub phase. It is inevitable. He may prance a bit and dress in silk, but he's not completely stupid. He linked up with the Dubs during a period of intense emotional upheaval. Eventually he will realize he's been sold an air-box.

• wednesday
    wednesday

well I just watched prince on the super bowl half time and it was sort of "cool' when the gold sheet came down and they showed him with his huge guitar, a large phallic symbol

he he he

• loosie
    loosie

ok I like Prince, have since I was a girl. In fact I remember when I was 16 watching Purple Rain in the theater I said to my best friend next to me If we could bring into "the truth" I'd marry him...lmbo he is in and now I am out. lmbo

I couldn't get enough of that unpronouncable pagan symbol, his stage was in the shape of it his guitar was in the shape of it. I mean come on standing on a pagan symbol and singing about the watchtower... it doesn't get anymore ironic than that.

Now you know if any one of us went itno a the KH wearing that pagan symbol on our skirt or tie we would hauled in the back room quick like.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I love the do-rag lol

That wasn't a dew-rag.

It was an Aunt Jemiah rag.

Everyone at our party thought he sucked.

The witnesses are good at producing wacko musicians.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i missed it.. i checked youtube but its not up there yet..if anyone finds the half time performance online let me know!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It was an Aunt Jemiah rag.

Damn, why'd you have to go there? At least spell Jemimah right.

Josie *shakes head*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit