The Day all Jehovah`s Witness`s are put into Concentration Camps!

by OUTLAW 59 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Gma ......aawww sorry this was awful for you.

>

When this crap started to be taught to me ,... about what jdubs & the jews

went thru in Germany ..... like being crammed into railroad cars & transported

to the 'camps' .................... and then told that, no doubt this kind

of persecution wil happen during the "great tribulation" .......it all just

melded into the one story ..........causing me & 3 or 4 million others terrible

nightmares & dread.

Our brains working overtime trying to plan for

something so terrible and little did we know ....... was just a fearsome

lie ......... meant to control & motivate us into doing what THEY said!

>

Now we are free of that propaganda.

Yes there was a war where bad stuff happened ........ but it is a lie that

8 billion people (except jw's) will be persecuted & the world destroyed

(as shown on covers of watchtowers/awake etc)

>

The Watchtower Publishing & Real Estate Company is a DANGEROUS CULT!

>

The only power they have is w h a t y o u g i v e t h e m !

clarity

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Gma-tired2

When I started to read this thread, my eyes welled up with tears.

When we were children, brought up in a first world country, we should have been brought up with love, security and happiness.

We should have been able to go to sleep in our own little beds, at age appropriate times.

We should have celebrated happy days, like birthday's, like Job of the Bible did with his children.

We should never have been associated with religious fanatic's , that hit, whip and pinch children to keep them quiet and sitting still for 2 hour meetings, at the

KHall .

You are not supposed to terrorize your children. That is abuse.

Just Lois

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

OUTLAW:

When I was a kid,Kingdom Halls still had windows.

I have never seen a Kingdom Hall that does not have windows. This includes halls built after 2000. Though I do not doubt that in some areas, they may not have windows, it has nothing to do with JWs as a general rule, and most likely a lot to do with areas of high vandalism.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I have never seen a Kingdom Hall that does not have windows. This includes halls built after 2000.
    Though I do not doubt that in some areas, they may not have windows, it has nothing to do with JWs as a general rule,
    and most likely a lot to do with areas of high vandalism.

Could it be your not old enough to have seen them?..

I`ve seen Windowless Kingdom Halls in Rural Areas/Small Towns..

Although that was a long time ago..1980`s..

High Vandalisim didn`t exist there..

There are still windowless Kingdom Halls in rural areas here..

Bears don`t seem interested in breaking in..

Your also Missing the Humour..

The WBT$ JW Religous Cult,is Rife with Window Washers..

JW Window Washers,forced to sit in Windowless Kingdom Halls..

Is Funny!!..

..........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• carla
    carla

LOL Outlaw! I completely missed the window washer connection all these years! that is hilarious! I just thought it very strange and culty that they didn't have windows. I used to drive by one that had no windows so they certainly do exist.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

My Kh was built in the last 10 years....no windows.

I remember a skit at the kh when I was little. A sister demostrated how to go out in service using sunglasses and a wig and a bag paper bag. I also remembered talks about persecution and being worried I would not be faithful.

I remember when 9/11 happened I flashed back to the picture in the paradise book. Chapter 25 pg 210.

I read chapter 25 again. talk about vivid descriptions of destruction. I was 5 when mom was studying it, all of us kids sat in on the study. I remember those pictures.

Missy

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Fortunately my parents weren't hardcore enough at the time to scare me with most of this stuff.

I do remember having an unusual fear of cold water being poured over me in freezing cold weather. Probably some talk I had to sit through as a kid while the speaker related concentration camp stories, and how that was going to happen to JWs.

Messed up religion.

• mouthy
    mouthy

An elder told me when the windows were no more. It was to stop us looking out,
    it would stop us from concentracing on the speaker. (SEE MIND CONTROL) they were
    real masters of MIND CONTROL.

But I must make a mention of Anna Adamonson she was a JEW! who came to my support group
    for EX JWS...She had been in the concentration camp!!!! She said the Jehovahs Witnesses
    there were the kindest, friendliest,shared the little food they had,because they KNEW!!! Jehovah
    was going to rescue them.... So when they WERE!!!! rescued the first people she looked up were
    Jehovahs Witnesses.She got picked up by a lovely couple every three days ,book study,thursday,
    Sundays,UNTIL she got baptized...then she had to take the bus...They explained they had others
    to look after now.She eventually relized they only befriended if you wanted to recruit others However
    you did it...She has passed on now. but to listen to her was so mind boggling as to what they suffered
    in concentration camp.Poor sweeheart she was a wonderful soul.
    I am reading the book she gave to one in my group.called "Doctors of Death"in it I have seen
    how Satan really was in control.Any of those who were in the camp,what ever religion,& had
    Tattoes,on their body,they would kill them strip the skin with the Tattoe on it they would then
    Make lamp shades with the skin,so the Tattoes showed up when the light turned on ,they sold for
    hundreds of $ to the germans....
    Sorry it is so long... I am OLD age. I wanted you all to know about the windows, YOU!!!!have windows
    in your eyes, USE EM!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@(((Mouthy!!)))..

I wanted you all to know about the windows, YOU!!!!have windows in your eyes, USE EM!!!!

............................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit