The Day all Jehovah`s Witness`s are put into Concentration Camps!

by OUTLAW 59 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I was a kid,Kingdom Halls still had windows.Thats a while ago..As a kid I was told in the last days,Jehovah`s Witness`s would be rounded up and be put into concentration camps..I was told,when the government came to take me away and seperate me from my parents,I should wear my warmest coat and boots.As I would have to fend for myself in the concentration camp..I was told never to give up my faith.Even if they tied my parents to a stake and was foced to light the fire that would burn them alive.....Jehovah`s Witness`s are the "Happiest People on Earth!".....Do you have any Happy Memorys like mine?...OUTLAW

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Yup. Many of my childhood games, at one point, centered around my being in a concentration camp and being tortured but remaining true to "my" faith no matter what. I kept a pitiful little survival kit (which I had assembled myself) under my bed and I often had nightmares about Armageddon.

~Merry

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Oh, and I also remember when our KH had windows, and I remember when they remodeled and boarded them up.

Fun times, eh?

~Merry

• Seeking The Truth
    Seeking The Truth

As a newcommer to this site but someone who grew up in the "truth", I can remember windows as a child and then no more windows too... I just never put two and two together until I read this. Why are the windows gone from the Kingdom Halls??? Strange!

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Hi Seeking and welcome!

I don't know the whys and wherefores of the window thing. Different people have different ideas about it.

~Merry

• garybuss
    garybuss

Yeah, I was told stuff like that. They just kept me in a constant state of anxiety from age 7. They'd say we had to go to all the meetings because when the government banned us and we went "underground" the only way we'd know where the next meeting's location would be, would be to never miss a meeting.

They said they'd just disclose where the next meeting was to be held at the current meeting. All word of mouth. If ya missed one meeting you'd be out of the loop, and miss the ark when it sailed into paradise.

This was in the 50's. Obviously that prophecy never came true either.

I can't think of one single thing the Witnesses told me that actually happened. Not one thing.

• Confession
    Confession

Well, either they're trying to keep people from getting in the windows--or they're trying to keep JWs from getting out.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

What Gary said about "not one thing" coming true really hit a nerve with me....cause it is soooo true. Not ONE thing in all their years have they even GUESSED right! WOW......

And (going with the thread) I used to be in a KH with windows in Jefferson Ohio.....They are still there as far as I know...but they said because of crime...ect. they didn't have windows much now. I always thought that Armeggedon would come during the meeting (since we couldn't see outdoors in most halls)...and we would walk out after and see the paradise. (No, I didn't concider the bodies, destruction, ect.)

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

My mother contended that the Kingdom Halls had no windows, because it would be easier for the leaders to 'gas' you!

Outaservice

• heathen
    heathen
    As a kid I was told in the last days,Jehovah`s Witness`s would be rounded up and be put into concentration camps

Gee I wonder if they consider the state mental health ward a concentration camp because that's more likely to happen .LOL Most dubby's I've known are completely estranged .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit