The Day all Jehovah`s Witness`s are put into Concentration Camps!

by OUTLAW 59 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning!..Thank you all for your posts!..It would seem there are many of us with the same expriences..WBT$ has no problem with terrorizing small children..What a loving organization..Truely an organization directed by God..LOL!!.....Why are there no windows in Kingdom Halls?..WBT$ say`s it`s for cheaper insurance..I say it`s for sensory deprivation..I have heard:"It`s so nobody Jumps!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    When I was a kid,Kingdom Halls still had windows.Thats a while ago..As a kid I was told in the last days,Jehovah`s Witness`s would be rounded up and be put into concentration camps..I was told,when the government came to take me away and seperate me from my parents,I should wear my warmest coat and boots. As I would have to fend for myself in the concentration camp..I was told never to give up my faith.Even if they tied my parents to a stake and was foced to light the fire that would burn them alive.....Jehovah`s Witness`s are the "Happiest People on Earth!".....Do you have any Happy Memorys like mine?...

Mental boot camp {{ During the 1960's we had K.Hall service meeting skits on how to endure rape torture and plunder and lessons on drinking my own urine in the concentration camps during the final assult of 'gog of magog'."Cuban dictator Castro wrapped two of our faithful bro's in barbed wire, and buried them alive in a vat of wet cement." Would i as an 8 year old be as strong for Jehover? }} Above WT 'Paradise lost to paradise regained' aka the "paradise book" was published in 1958 i was born to JW pioneer parents in 1957 so this was my first 'theocratic' coloring book

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

My childhood games involved re-enacting the stoning of children that disoobeyed their parents - which was a bible charade. We also put on modern day dramas where I played an elder having it away with a pioneer and being disfellowshipped. I think even my parents found this behaviour a bit disconcerting in a 7 year old!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Last year they tore down my old kingdom hall and built a new one. It has windows. I think that's up to the local elders.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Children are mentaly abused by the Jehovah`s Witness religion..I have rarely seen my parents in the last 20 years..I`m sorry I was raised by them..One is dead now,the other is still a "Watchtower Thumping Nutcase."...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Kingdom Hall with Windows???..Board em up!..Somebodys gonna jump!...OUTLAW

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I wasn't brought up as a jw, but I can remember being told fairly often that, when the persecution started, we would most likely all be rounded up and put in detention camps. I sort of believed it for a while, but towards the end of my time as a jw I realised what an insignificant religion the wts really is compared to the mainstream ones, and couldn't really see it ever happening.

The kh I attended had windows, and still does as far as I know, but they do have wire mesh over them to protect them against vandals breaking them, or so I was told, though the mesh would also serve to keep people in as well.

• Rooster
    Rooster

They closed up all of the windows because the great tribulation was coming.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Being raised a witness in the 50's and 60 's was a traumatic experience. I have a shelf of self help books and tapes. I don't know if you ever get over it. It seems you can cover it with positive experiences and information and try to keep it asleep and down. When it awakens hopefully you will have enough tools in your tool box to deal with it.

I remember in the 60's with the Watchtower Baloney, the pictures from the Paradise book and the cuban missle crissis. Air raid drills were popular when I was 5-10 years old. They would blast sirens all throught the city testing them for civil defense. I would go crazy when I was a child and heard those sirens. I dont know if my parents found it entertaining or if they were afraid also. But I dont ever remember being held or comforted as a small child.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    WBT$ has no problem with terrorizing small children..What a loving organization..

Yes, I remember that for most of my childhood I was always terrified. I have very few happy memories as a child.

When I was 7 or 8, I remember being told that the government would wipe out all religions. Of course we JWs would suffer the most because we would refuse to submit. Us kids would have to be strong because we would be separted from our parents and then suffer abuse in camps and be tortured. And then if you were "faithful" enough to edure all this suffering, we would survive armagedon and live happily ever after. Oh what a blessed day that would be!

What a wonderful way to grow up, huh???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit