GG/BG & OFG Sitting in a Tree.....

by OpenFireGlass 46 Replies latest social relationships

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

where the hell have I been? ummmmmmmm... I've Been in Love!

It's been so long I don't even know where to begin.....

Well... I guess it all began here at JWD... The beauty of it all, it that this is not a dating website, and the very fact that i was falling in love with a person whom i had no idea of her physical appearance... i was falling for her inner beauty and strenght to leave everything she knew to be happy, to live life.... I had finally met a person who understood me, and i could relate to her stories.... I had met my new Best Friend, but didn't know it yet... Things progressed..... we emailed (which later led to unsolicited photos from her).... then exchanged phone numbers, etc....

Then before i know it she had convinced me to purchace an airplaine ticket to meet her (anything could happen at this point, but i knew i had to meet her)... Well, I don't know what I did, but before it was all over with, she was planning on a visiting me in California (I just thought i might spare everyone the details of in-between)

.... And now, We are making every effort to be together for the long run....

So Yes! "Good Girl or Bad Girl" and I are Madly in Love... oh yeah... here are some of our photos of us having some goodtimes (i hope she'' share some of her favorites) Oh, did i mention, she's Drop Dead Gourgous?

Hey GG/BG! You Know I Love You! And am Very Glad to have met You!

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Congrats to you all! Does she have a sister??? ;-)

• loosie
    loosie

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• juni
    juni

Thanks Mike for sharing the pictures. GoodGirl is beautiful! And you better treat her reeeeal nice!

I'm happy for both of you.

Hugs for you both,

Juni

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I think you make a perfect couple. I love GGBG's eyes, she has such a spark in her eye in every picture I've ever seen her in.
    I'm glad you guys have each other, it's nice to see her look so happy- she deserves much happiness. Congratulations to you both :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Could not have happened to two nicer people. I am so happy for you my friends. Love ya Nomeeee!

• outnfree
    outnfree

AWWWWWWWW! I haven't "met" either of you, but you two sure do look happy in those pics!
    I wish you success in finding a way to conquer the miles that separates you.

out

• mama1119
    mama1119

Ohhhh, that is so sweet. How cute!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Congratulations!!!

She's an ex-dub, too. How sweet that is.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Nice story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit