GG/BG & OFG Sitting in a Tree.....

by OpenFireGlass 46 Replies latest social relationships

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you two make a gorgeous couple!!

if her name was "maryjane" it'd be perfect LOL

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

awwwwwwwwwwwwww you two are THE cutest couple EVER EVER EVER i love both of you so much- i don't know to people better for one another. i love you guys! can't wait for the roadtrip- destination TERA =D

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Wow! Another JWD romance

Congrats to you both and I hope all goes well for the future!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Awesome! The happiness is just pouring out of those pictures, glad you two found each other. Got to say that GG/BG is hot! (And so are you Mike)

btw, who's taking all those lovely photo's?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    the very fact that i was falling in love with a person whom i had no idea of her physical appearance...

That's great!

Your happiness shows (both of you)!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Congrats to you all! Does she have a sister??? ;-)

I've got two, and they are off limits to you, WAC.

btw, who's taking all those lovely photo's?

nic, we are PROS at self-portraits! LOL. We took all the photos.

Your happiness shows (both of you)!!
    we are sooooooooooooo happy - i love him sooooooo much; he is my BEST FRIEND. Mike, thank you for your wonderful words. I am sure I could fill in some of the blanks, and object to a few things (unsolicited photos I sent you, lol, jk ) but REALLY you said it beautifully. I am so honored to know you. I am such a lucky lucky girl, because you are the sweetest, most thoughtful, most romantic man ever! I promise to do everything in my power to help us be happy, and to follow our bliss! I'll have to go find a few of my fave photos and post those for the class. ~Liv/GG/BG

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Congrats GG/BG,

I'm not surprised. I knew you'd be a beautiful woman. Hope all is well with you.

Dismembered

• acadian
    acadian

You kid's get out of that tree before you fall and hurt yourselves... Alright, this calls for a "Fatty" in honor of you two...great to hear all is going well Hey, don't forget mike you know where I live, and if you are in the area your always welcome to stay awhile and take your shoes off.
    (if you don't have stinky feet that is...LOL) . Your friend
    Mike/Acadian

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

So....is she a Good Girl or a Bad Girl?

Congrats either way

• unique1
    unique1

Awww. I am so happy for you both. The pics are great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit