GG/BG & OFG Sitting in a Tree.....

by OpenFireGlass 46 Replies latest social relationships

• Purza
    Purza

Very sweet. You both look so happy. Congrats.

Purza

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

So...when will there be the lil ones running around??LOL! Congrats...that is SOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

And you better treat her reeeeal nice!

I'm happy for both of you.

(juni)

thank you, juni! He treats me like a queen!

I think you make a perfect couple. I love GGBG's eyes, she has such a spark in her eye in every picture I've ever seen her in.
    I'm glad you guys have each other, it's nice to see her look so happy- she deserves much happiness. Congratulations to you both :)

(misanthropic)

mis, that spark in my eye is because of Mike, and I seriously don't care if that is sappy, because it's true.

Could not have happened to two nicer people. I am so happy for you my friends. Love ya Nomeeee!

(sparkplug)

Spark, I love ya too. Thank you so much for your love and support, Dex!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww you two are THE cutest couple EVER EVER EVER i love both of you so much- i don't know to people better for one another. i love you guys! can't wait for the roadtrip- destination TERA =D

(bodhisattva)

Bod, girl, you KNOW we are coming for ya! I CAN'T wait till that day! I love you too! xxoo!!

Awesome! The happiness is just pouring out of those pictures, glad you two found each other. Got to say that GG/BG is hot! (And so are you Mike)

(nicolaou)

nic, thank you! yes, MIKEISSOHOT.

Here are a few of my fave pics of us (just in case you are not yet sick of looking at us - we aren't!!! New love is so exciting):

sunsetushappy.jpg

a186.jpg

Picture490.jpg

Everypicturecurrentlyonmycameraa-1.jpg

luckyofg1.jpg

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Mike you sure you want to start singing that song!!!

K i s s i n g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes little OFG's in a baby carriage!!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Ah unity in the untruth. :)

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

You guys are just the sweetest! Congrats and best wishes!!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh my goodness... This just warms the cockles of my heart... Hehehe

Seriously - GGBG - I'm so happy for you that you've met someone so fabulous. I can't get the smile off my face. I really am stoked for you. Your both very lucky people.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

awwwwww you two look so happy! You make a cute couple!

Wow, all the love going down at JWD lately, I think Simon and Angharad should start and exjw dating service. lol.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

You two are adorable! GG/BG - we have to hang out sometime soon if you are back in Mad-town :)

• kristyann
    kristyann

Aw, I'm so jealous. You look so happy. Everything I end up in is messed up! I want something happy! congratulations to both of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit